"If you let me fucking explain I'll tell you what happened, damn!" He yelled.

"You gone sit here and yell at me when YOU'RE in the wrong my nigga? How the fuck does that work?"

"Look she popped up at my house and I wasn't going to let her in to begin with but then I was bored and shit so I told her we could play 2k and shit. We started drinking and one thing led to another," He took a pause rubbing his hand over his face, "We uh, we fucked and afterwards that's when she took that video but usually we would just save all our videos we never post them so that's why I didn't think much of it at the time but Lauryn I'm so sorry I swear I am" he finished.

I sat there staring at the phone for a second before I felt my eyes starting to water.

The hell am I crying for.

I shook my head and looked at him, "You're only sorry because I found out, had this not got out you wouldn't have even said shit. All of those 'I'm sorry's' you told me this weekend and the shit you got me meant nothing." I said as I felt the tear fall but i quickly wiped it.

I couldn't have him see me like this, he damn sure was not worth it but I was still hurt.

"Lauryn please don't cry I didn't mean to hurt you at all mamas you know-"

"I'm going to send your hoodie and the shit from Gucci to you in the mail today because I don't want it. You want Diamond so bad and you just can't fight your urges so I'm not going to hold you no more" I said.

"No keep it for real, I won't see her no m-"

"Fuck you Bashar, and I mean that wholeheartedly fuck you. You found out who I really was and had me feeling like maybe this nigga could prove me wrong but you didn't. Don't call me, don't text me because even if you do I won't see it" I said before I hung up the phone.

I crashed on the couch and stared at the wall.

As much as I can try and convince myself that I can't be mad or hurt I still was.

Pop was really growing on me and I felt like we were going to be able to just do what it was that we were doing but deep down I knew it.

He's young and famous, he can have any bitch he wants so it's my fault for expecting him to not do shit.

Time to really just focus on me.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I felt like shit.

Lauryn was a good girl and I shouldn't have played her like that, deadass.

I didn't even like Diamond real talk but she was just a guaranteed nut, she was always down and knew my body so the urges were always hard to fight.

It was going to have to end eventually with Lauryn like I was telling Xi she's too good.

My door bell rang interrupting my thoughts and I know it was Xi and the guys because they had told me they were going to slide over here.