S2 • E12 - Room for Rent

With the Blues

Tucker: Well Tex, that was a great story. I especially liked the part about Church getting pants'd in high school.

Church: "I found that part to be entirely out of context."

Tucker: "But I still don't get how we're supposed to stop the AI."

Tex: "I don't remember much from the implantation process. I do remember that the AI can be transmitted from host to host by way of the helmet radios. Before I learned anything else, the AI took over and we escaped. If we can kill the AI and not give it a place to jump, we'll beat it."

Church: "And then I can have my body back. Deal?"

Tex: "Deal."

Church: "Alright. Zeta and I will possess Caboose then. Tucke-"

Zeta: "Oh no you don't Church. You just want me to leave so you can have your body back first!"

Tex: "Yeah!"

Church: "Ok then! How else?! I can't fight him on my own!"

Ash: "Maybe you won't have to." They all look at him. "Though Tex, you might not like it."

Tex: "What do you mean?"

Ash: He sighs first. "Forgive me." He then disappears surprising everyone at his speed then Tex feels something that causes her to blackout.

Tex then opens her eyes to reveal her as a Spirit.

Tex: "What the-?!" She turns to Ash. "Ash!"

Ash: "Huh. It worked."

Church: "Haha! Who's dead now bitch?!"

Ash: "It's only a death like state. You'll be able to regain control of your body once you're done. Again, sorry about that."

Tex: She has her hands crossed against her chest. "After this. You and I are going to have a talk about putting people in death like states like that."

Ash: He lowers his head knowing he'll get a mother's berate. "Yes ma'am but at least this way you can help Church. And he'll need all the help he can get because of his aim."

Church: "Hey!"

Tex: She giggles a bit. "Alright. It's settled then. Tucker, Ash, we need you guys to work on the Reds. Get them to turn off their helmet radios so that O'Malley won't have anywhere to go once we get him out of there."

Ash: "We'll get it done."

Tucker: "What?! How the hell are we gonna do that?"

Church: "I don't know. Come up with a plan."

Tucker: "Come on, you know how I feel about plans."

Tex: "You're not gonna have much time once we get in there, so move fast."

Tucker: "Oh, I see. You have no idea what I should do or how I should do it, but whatever We do we should do it fast?"

Church: "Yeah, that's right."

Tex: "Yep. Or just listen to a plan Ash has."

Tucker: "I like that option."

Church: "Try shifting your paradigm. Think outside the box."

Tucker: "Hey, the box is there for a reason. I like thinking inside of it. I feel safe in there."

Church: "Just ask Ash. Okay, Tex, ladies first."