The memories

Hey guys 🥰 enjoy 😌

1 month later...

Mulatto P.O.V

Things have been going good so far business wise

Things have been going good so far business wise. Reese and I haven't spoken of the kiss since that day and it needs to stay that way so it won't be awkward between the two of us.

"I'm telling y'all that bitch ass was fat as fuck" August smirked pulling at his goatee.

"A std is calling yo name" I said scrunching my face up making Reese and a few others laugh while August mugged me playfully.

"That's what protection fah dummy" he said rolling his eyes.

"Protection don't stop diseases my nigga" Trey laughed.

"Well shit if ian catch nan in all these years I'm good" he shrugged.

"Ass gone be burning like hell" Reese said causing us to burst into laughter.

"Yo boss we got a problem" Quavo said bursting through the trap doors catching everyone's attention.

"Yo" Reese said looking up from his phone with his brow raised.

"Gonzalez got a few of his folks snooping round. I ran into two of them niggas when I made a drop over on the South" I raised my brow hearing the 'South' mentioned being that I'm from over that way.

"You fucking with me right" Reese chuckled bitterly.

We all just sat back and watched as the two exchanged words.

"I'm dead ass right now. I started to put a cap in they ass" he shrugged taking his jacket off throwing it on the chair.

"Who was the two over there" Reese asked lowly.

"It was ummm..." Quavo snapped his fingers trying to remember the name.

"Yo non memory having ass" August said frowning as I put my hand over my mouth and chuckled lowly.

"It was them niggas Tyrone and Jessie" he said nodding his head.

"Say less.I'll be back" Reese mumbled getting up storming out making sure to slam the door.

"Ahhh shit Breezy coming out" Trey shook his head smiling.

"Why you call him Breezy" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"You'll see" August shook his head pursing his lips.

2 hours later

We stuck around the trap until Reese got back and plus I had two drops to make.

Once he came in he had blood on his clothes and he headed straight to the back without saying anything.

The boys were in a heated argument about Lebron James or Stephen Curry being better at basketball. I quietly excused myself and headed to Reese's office.

I knocked lowly and heard a faint 'Come in'.

Walking into the office I noticed papers scattered over his desk and he had on a fresh pair of clothes.

"You ok" I asked twisting my lip.

He stayed quiet and continued flipping through the papers angrily.

"Look I was just check-" he chuckled.

"Does it look like I asked you to check on me" he asked tilting his head.

"No but-" he cut me off once again.

"Ok then my point exactly" he shrugged poking his lips out.

"You don't have to be such an asshole about. I was just checking on you and you're being very bitchy" I said feeling my skin become hot. I don't take disrespect lightly.

"Who the fuck you talking too like that" he got up from his seat and walked over and stood in my face while I backed up with every step.

"Get out of-"

"You had so much shit to say. SAY IT NOW" his levels of anger went from zero to ten.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY FACE DUMBBASS" I yelled clenching my fist.

He grabbed my arm roughly causing me to gasp.

"Don't call me out my fucking name" It's like my body froze once he said that.

"C-can you let me go please" I begged feeling my eyes water from the memories that were popping up in my head.

"Look ian mean to-" I cut him off as he let me go.

"It's ok" I said rushing out of his office before he could see me cry.

Hey guys I like this chapter

Why y'all think mulatto froze when Reese grabbed her arm?

Do y'all think Reese really feel bad?