The club

--REECE POV30 mins laterI pull up to ghost crib

-
-
REECE POV
30 mins later
I pull up to ghost crib .....

Reese- so wassup nigga

ghost- i found some shit out about Gonzalez that could really help us catch him

Reese- shit whatever you got let me know . i been tryna catch his ass for the longest. plus i need to find out why he got a problem with latto and why he killed her parents

ghost- Ight so I heard he was in Cali right now. I got some errands to run up there me you and the crew can go up there and see wassup.

Reese- Ight bet I'll get everything ready I'll holla at you later

3 hours later
At the airport

3 hours later At the airport

Latto POV

" bro Trey leave me alone " I said. Trey been bothering me for the last hour about how I draw my eyebrows on. "Nah bruh you for real draw them shits on" He said.

"Trey leave her before she blow yo head off" Reese said "thank you" I said as I got up to go look for something to drink. I rolled my eyes as Reese follow me. I have a headache and did wanna be bother.

"You good" he asked " yea I just got a headache" " well u ain't gotta worry bout Trey to much" he said "Mannn ain't nobody worry about Trey big body ass" I said rolling my eyes. He laughed.

"Flight LA4598 is boarding now to California" they said calling our plane. We gathered our stuff and of course Trey acted a fool when we boarded the plane. "Latto" Trey called me
I ignored him "latto " he called me again. I ignored him again " girl I know you hear me" he said. I turned around and look at him like was crazy" nigga what the fuck you want" "heyyyy" he said. I straight faced him and threw my heel at him.

"Ouch damn" he said. "You should've not have been messing with ha" Reese said. "Nigga shut you just said that because you like ha" Trey said. "Nigga shut up" Reese whispered. I stopped paying attention to them and got on tik tok until I drifted to sleep.

Reese POV

Reese POV

4 hours and 57 minutes later

"Y'all get up we here" I said. Everyone got they stuff and got off the plane. We made it to our rooms. Me and mulatto decided to share a room. We settled in and called Trey and them.
"So y'all i heard he was go be at this club tonight y'all down?" I said. "Hell yeah" they said. Everyone went their separate ways. Latto went to go get dress. When she came out she looked amazing. I just wanted to lay ha dow- wait Reese focus. I shook my thoughts away.
I got myself together and left out the door.

*At the club*

*At the club*

"Y'all this nice and fancy" latto said. Damn she look good. I thought licking my lips. So we chillin and waiting on Gonzalez to show up.

I felt someone tap my shoulder I ignored it. They tapped me me again. I ignored it again. They grabbed my shoulder. I had enough so I got up and punched em in they stomach. Then I realized it was Gonzalez. Then him and his crew pulled out their guns. Then latto pulled out their guns. Trey and the crew aimed for his crew while me and mulatto was on Gonzalez neck. All of a sudden he got away. "Fuckkk" I screamed.

We got back to the hotel and I couldn't get the fact that I let him get away. Latto saw me stressing and came to me say on the bed and rubbed my back and told me it was okay. "No it's not I let him get away" I said. She kissed me. "It's go be okay I promise" she said. I was Just shock. Thinking should I tell Trey and them. I decided not to and went and got in the bed with her. I went on tik tok until I fell asleep.

Heyyy y'all I decided to continue the book so enjoyyy💕☺️
What y'all go think go happen next?
Comments and vote please 💕