The meeting

Reese in mm 😍🥰

Reese POV

After trey and I got to headquarters we started on our research on Mulatto "so tell me bout the female you was talking about " Trey said I looked at him counting money "mane she bad, she was curvy in all the right places, she had these big beautif...

After trey and I got to headquarters we started on our research on Mulatto "so tell me bout the female you was talking about " Trey said I looked at him counting money "mane she bad, she was curvy in all the right places, she had these big beautiful doe eyes. But she don't play we both after Gonzalez." I said

"Damn what he do to ha"Trey said "sorry I can't tell you that it's personal" " it's good I understand but let's get started on this research on shawty" "Ight bet let's see what this girl really bout"

2 hour later...

"Damn bruh that's crazy" Trey said I just looked at him " so basically she's was once known as the multi-million dollar princess until her parents were killed. She's a smart girl with a college degree in business, and she owns her own fashion and art line. But she also has a double life, she's known to be apart of some of the craziest takedowns in Atlanta" "yea that's crazy but ima go meet with ha see if she tell me bout herself " I said "Ight my brudda " we dapped hands and went our separate ways

Back at the office I sat back in my chair exhaling the smoke from my nose and mouth and smirked as I started to feel calm.

"She here boss" Quavo said entering my office after he knocked.

"Bring her in" I said putting my blunt out in the ashtray on my desk.

"Hey, I see you took my offer" she smiled coming in.

I licked my lips and admired her outfit that showed all her curves.

"Mhm sit down for me" I smirked motioning my hands towards the chair

She returned the smirk and clicked her heels until she made it to the seat.

"Tell me about yourself" I just wanted to see if she would lie about herself. If so she was automatically out of here.

"Well um I was born and raised down here. I graduated high school with a 4.0 and I have a business major. As you know Gonzalez killed my parents-" I had to cut her off.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did he kill your parents" I asked arching my brow.

"Um it was something dealing with money that he owed my parents. I guess he got to them before the could get to him" she shrugged her shoulders playing with her fingers.

"Dang I'm sorry to hear that ma" I said frowning a little.

"It's good, he gone get what's coming to him" she pursed her lips and crossed her legs.

I stared at her for a moment making sure I was making the right decision.

She looked always shyly once I kept staring at her causing me to let out a deep chuckle.

"You in, but it's a couple of things you need to know Mulatto. Don't fuck with my money and don't try to play me like a dummy cause it ain't gone look good for you. Got it?" I said sternly.

"I got it. I also have something you need to know Reese. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean a damn thing. I want to make deals, drops, and everything else just as well as the men. Do you got it?" She asked faked pouting tilting her head as I laughed.
Ok "I got you ma, long as we both understand. You'll learn more as days go by, but for now you good. I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked getting up from my desk walking around to her side taking a seat on top of it.

"Tomorrow it is" she said smirking holding her hand out for a handshake.

I grabbed it and shook it planting a soft kiss on it afterwards.

"Goodbye Reese" she grabbed her purse and switched her way out of my office.

"I can tell she finna be a problem" I mumbled chuckling to myself shaking my head.

This chapter was ok
Do y'all think mulatto go be a problem?
Vote and comment more