Part 29

Cameron Aden Jones

 the next day nyasia still mad that i was teasing her but oh well

the next day nyasia still mad that i was teasing her but oh well. ion know why she mad at me.

" mamas "

yk i call her that because that's what make her go soft lol.

" nina " she hate when i call her that name because i ain't none of her ' associates' i only call her that when i'm mad at her.

it's suppose to be the other way around but ion care what she call me as long as it ain't bitch and bro i hate that shit with a passion.

" 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 "

now she wanna talk to me she better go on somewhere. she moving mad wock right now boutta punch her face in.

" move from me nyasia"

" 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 "

nah now i'm gonna walk right past her. she be moving funny forreal.

She told me that I'm wrong for that
She's leavin' and she's never comin' back
This won't be the first time
Yeah, movin' like a thief in the night, yeah
I love your love, but I can't seem to get it right
Guess I'll just re-roll the dice, yeah

was all i heard, i ain't do nothing to her she moving like a dummy. she been like this all week ion even know why.

" MAMAS "

" 𝘆𝗲𝘀 "

" what's wrong with you ? why you yelling rod wave like i did something " ?

" 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 "

" i obviously did something if you mad at me, so what i did " i said walking to the bed

( she was in the living room )

" 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 " ?

i should've known it was about her but all she said was happy birthday.

" all she said was happy birthday & i said glooks then she said something about me being single and i left her on seen because ion want her "