Part 30

Nyasia Nina William

it's the next day and cameron still ain't talking to me

it's the next day and cameron still ain't talking to me. like all i said was " you a bitch ass niggas with thot cock"

like how can that get a nigga so mad.

don't be mad it's the truth like he had girlfriends before me make me wanna throw up.

like you went through every uglypretty bitch to get next to me.

some of his exes ain't ugly but it's they personality like the girl i was arguing with i forgot her name.
( i actually forgot her name )

but she not ugly it's just her personality & how she act.

ion feel no way about it but damn that bitch disrespected me.

over a nigga i ain't want at the time.

over a nigga that was still calling my phone. OVER THE NIGGA THAT KNEW WHERE HOME WAS.

i just feel like me & cameron got history so it's no point of trying to break it feel me.

like we been " dating " on & off since elementary school. like we ain't know what it was

but we knew that we both wanted each other & not nobody else.

but i started talking to draco i think that's his name because cameron went & got a girlfriend type shit.

so i wasn't gonna wait on a nigga who wasn't waiting on me.

i been ready for a relationship with him butttt i had to realize i nigga gonna get his dick wet before being in a relationship.

but now all this nigga wanna do is play his dumb ass game & act stupid.

but i be playing call of duty & he ignoring him so now he knows how it feel.

that's what i'm boutta do now.

Desstynee 💕💕
you getting on call of duty ?

Nyasia❤️❤️
yeah just invite me to the group.

Desstynee 💕💕
alright i'm doing it now ima ft you.

Desstynee 💕💕alright i'm doing it now ima ft you