Part 15

Ny'Asia
The Vile
June 31

i haven't been feeling myself lately , honestly it's like i wanna die but i don't wanna leave my brother .

it's like life not as happy as it was before , nobody never wanna check up on me but expect me to check up on them .

i wonder how would life be if i'm not here , like i don't want nobody to be sad i'm at peace now . nobody noticed when i was down so don't care now .

the gang said they was coming over later & only chris got the key to my house & my room .

listening to Titanic by juice wrld is my life in a whole song .

Young rich nigga, I done fell in love with the bank
But all this money don't rid me of my pain
But everywhere I go, I could make it precipitate, rain

Fucked up (Fucked up), I did (I did)
Fucked up (Fucked up), I am (I am)
Calm down, I can't
Shit, here we go again

now i'm just smoking this blunt and thinking if i should do this or not .

Cereal Killers ❤️🔫

I love y'all , don't forget about me 🙂

BruddaDrop 🛠
don't think about it , I tenya lil nigga .
Asia💗
i love you too .
Danny 😍
i tenya bitchass ❤️
Amari 💫
NY'ASIA NINA WILLIAMS , don't think about it .
Draco 😕
I love you too ,
Cam CuteAss 😩
i love you too 🦍.
Elijah 🤟🏽
Nina you serious right now ?
Bria 💗
i love you too baby ❤️
Dess 🤞🏽
i love you too fatass 👅

after i sent that i just turned the bath water on & out my head under , i just thought about everything they said to me .

Flashback 5th Grade
" your mom doesn't love you that's why she left "
" go ahead and die suicide seeker "
" die nobody gives a fuck about you "
" your a bum "
" where you sleeping at tonight the street "

Flashback 8th grade
" aw look it's the girl who lost her virginity "
" look at little rape victim "
" go be with your twin sister "
" did you cut yourself this morning "
" have you took a bath "
" you look like a stick , your so skinny "
" do you eat "

Flashback 10th Grade
" did you have sex for them clothes too ? "
" did your dad leave again "
" go take your pills junkie "
" I HATE YOU DIE "
" YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR MOM "

i felt at peace now , i just wanted somebody to be happy for me . i wanted somebody to see me for Ny'Asia & not Nina & Baby Satan .

Chris Nahmir Williams

this happened before , i hope she don't do it again . i need my sister here , she's my peace .

the gang was right behind me going to their cars & we all was speeding down the road .

i ran and unlocked her house door & ran upstairs to unlock her room door .

seeing my sister look so lifeless in that tub made me realize not to take everything for granted .

" Ny'Asia wake up for me "
" Please , I'm sorry "

i called the ambulance so they could come & they came hella fast .

" Sir we going to need you to back up , only one person could go in the truck "

" i'm going "

@ the hospital

" okay , so it looks like miss william had water clogging her lungs & she had a lot of marijuana in her system which made he hallucinate under water , she made it , she want to talk to somebody make Cam & Chris . She's in room 301 on the right side of the hall . "

me & cam went to her room , nobody knew she had a crush on cam except for me & him so ik why she want him in there .

" son wtf is wrong with you ? why tf you always do this shit ? didn't i tell you whenever you felt the urge to do this shit call me right ? WHY TF YOU KEEP DOING THIS SHIT BRUH ? . On me " ( Cameron )

" ANSWER ME NYASIA "

" i don't wanna be here -

" DO THAT MEAN TRY TO TAKE YOUR LIFE NO IT FUCKING DONT AFTER YOU GET OUT THE HOSPITAL YOU COMING WITH ME " & he stormed out

" now i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt , stop doing this shit son on my life i will beat you the fuck up sister or not , stop that shit "

Cameron Aden Jones
ik y'all probably like i went to hard on Ny'Asia but nah the last time she did this i told her she could talk to me .

but she to fucking stubborn . that's why she don't like listening to other people . and that's the shit that piss me off .

and here she go now blowing my phone up .

Lil Yeah😩

Cameronnnnnnn
CAMERON
CAMERON ADEN JONES .
CamBam
come see me .
why is you ignoring me ?
alright whatever .
read @5:40 am

bro why is you up this early ?
because i'm bored
let's play 2k and call me .

and that's how our night went . we fell asleep otp . and yeah i know she feeling a nigga , she bold enough to tell me 😂