Part 6

March 18 / New York
1:20pm
Chris Nahmir Williams

I felt bad for my sister because she never really trusted nobody with anything but knowing that she brung out her other side she gon remember everything you did to her .

Knowing that my sister depressed it's crazy cause i really don't have my happy sister like before her getting raped and allat .

( Use your imagination)

I miss the happy us . Looking at that picture made me feel bad because i wasn't their to help her .

"Hey siri facetime Lil Me gun and red heartb"

" Hello ? "

" Baby Satan whatever you about to do , don't do it meet me at the trap " .

" Alright & i found some shit out too but i'll tell you in person ima getting in my car , Safe up I Love You "

" I love you too Baby Satan & Stay safe Forever "

" and always "

Thats my lil sister and i don't know what i'll do without her honestly i can't live without her .

** 30 minutes later @ the trap **

" i found out raheem little girlfriend brooklyn work for the opps she work with raymond from the ville "

" so what you got for me baby satan "

" alrighty ima call raheem over here and we finna discuss this don't be baby satan out and TAKE YOUR PILLS " she got her pills in ever house except for raheem house she don't fw him no more .

" Hey siri call Rah 🖤 "

" Wassup ? "

" I found some shit out about brooklyn come to the trap asap "

" alright bro i'm omw "

** 15 minutes later **

" alright i trust both of y'all but nina tell him
what you told me " ( chris )

" i found out that you little girlfriend brooklyn work for the opps she work with raymond from the ville they was together on live and forgot the end it they coming for us while mainly me " ( baby satan / ny'asia )

" that's ain't got shit to do with me ". ( raheem )

Baby Satan chuckled hard and evil at rah little do he know that Ny'asia ain't fw him no more and that's the end of their friendship .

Chris grabbed raheem and took him out the room .

" yk what you doing right ? after what you just pulled my sister gonna be completely down with you , no contact , no photos . "

" LMAOOAOA he laughed . yk i don't care right she can't do shit she could barely shoot a gun . "

Little did they know Baby Satan was listening to them . She took out her Draco and shot raheem arm . She had hatred in her eyes and she didn't care .

Now Raheem realized that Baby Satan shouldn't be take for a joke