Chapter 17

China POV
--------

No no no. Please no. Not again. He couldn't face them again.

North had come and warned them. He had given everyone weapons. Even Russia and Philippines were joining the fight, though they were going to be shooting from a distance. Vietnam had led them all towards the entrance to help America, but China couldn't move. He was frozen in place, he could barley breath.

The cannibals that ate his arm. They took it and now he was like this. He could feel himself slipping away, he was trying desperately not to give in. This angry instinct that had bloomed inside him was terrifying. He tried to fight it, but it was overpowering.

He wanted desperately at that moment to die, that would be mercy for him. But he wasn't going to die, he knew that. Everyone else was, and it would be his fault.

His fault...because he wasn't strong enough to fight instinct.

He unwrapped his tentacle from his waist and sighed, giving in. It was like his mind shut down, he ceased to exist. And in his place and monster took hold, a monster that had not been killed with the rest, a survivor.

Britain's creation.

He shrieked in fury, than made his way to the entrance. Murder on his mind. His tentacle slithered across the ground. He smiled, a wicked smile.

Revenge was a beautiful thing.

What was his name, he couldn't remember. What was he, unimportant. He was the thing that was going to kill all those arm eating cannibals. And he would kill anyone that tried to stop him.

America POV
---------

America lay on his back, coughing. One of the cannibals put a foot on his chest and grinned. America shivered. That grin was insane, like a clown in a horror movie. He had done his best to hold them off, but what use was one guy with two knives against 50+ cannibals.

He cried out as the cannibal started leaning forward, putting his full weight on America's chest. He felt the air being drained from his lungs and panicked. He kicked out and screamed.

Then...

BAM!

America shoved the cannibal off before he could fall on top of him. The bullet wound in the mans head didn't even phase America and he stood up. He picked up his blades and smiled at the shooter.

" Took you long enough pretty boy," he said.

" Can't limp fast," said Russia grinning with the pistol in hand.