It's Battle Time. Get Ready. No More Funny Titles. Get Your Serious Face On!

Start from the beginning

"PETER!" I screamed. I dismounted Phillip, signaling for him to retreat. I ran over to Peter to make sure he was ok.

"Peter, are you ok?" I demanded, skidding to a halt next to him. He nodded.

"Thank Aslan," I grabbed his face and kissed his forehead. Ignoring his stare, I looked up, surveying the battle. The Witch was approaching in her chariot. Peter helped me stand. I was about to charge, when Oreius ran past us, targeting the Witch.

"STOP!" Peter shouted.

"OREIUS!" I screamed.

I watched as Oreius took down multiple enemies, and launched himself at the Witch. She ducked under his sword and she stabbed him with her own blade, which turned him to stone. I leaned against Peter, my sight going fuzzy. Oreius had sacrificed himself. For nothing. The Witch elbowed Oreius' statue, crumbling it. I grabbed both of my swords.

"I'm going to kill her!" I screamed. Edmund, who had appeared out of nowhere, grabbed my hand.

"There's too many of them!"

I looked around. So many of our men were being struck down by the enemy. I frantically grabbed Edmund.

"Get out of here!"

I also grabbed Peter's arm.

"Get the girls and get them home! It's ok, even if I am part of your family, I am not a Pevensie. Please, let me do this."

Without waiting for an answer, I launched myself back into the battle. I was thrown to the ground by a minotaur, but I was saved by Peter. I glared at him after he had stabbed the minotaur.

"I thought I told you to leave," I snapped. Peter grinned.

"Edmund went already. And plus, you're only second oldest."

I was about to say something else when Peter's face fell. I turned around and saw the Witch's blade in Edmund's stomach.

"EDMUND!"

Peter and I pushed our way forward, towards the Witch and Edmund. Peter intercepted a minotaur while I took on the Witch herself. I forcefully thrusted my sword at her and she blocked. I slashed over and over again, too angry to care about anything else. However, the anger made me blind and she used that to her advantage and slashed my cheek with her blade. I got up and attacked her again, ducking under her blades. I was kicked back onto the ground. The Witch towered over me.

"Goodbye, little general."

She raised her blade for the final strike. I closed my eyes.

ROOOOOOOOOAR

I looked up to find the source of the noise and almost almost cried when I saw who it was.

"Impossible," the Witch muttered.

It was Aslan. I looked to the left, hearing more shouting. It was Susan and Lucy with reinforcements! I lifted my blade just at the right moment, as the Witch dried to land a blow. I backed away, blocking her strikes. But it wasn't enough. She stabbed my arm, pinning it down. I screamed in pain. The Witch approached me once again. Then she was tackled by Aslan.

The beautiful, golden creature threw the Witch to the ground. I closed my eyes as he delivered the final blow. I struggled to stand, leaning on my swords with my good arm. Aslan turned to face me. Peter ran to my side. Aslan dipped his head.

"It is finished."

"Logan! Peter!"

I turned around and was tackled by Lucy. I squeezed her as tight as I could. Looking over her for obvious signs of injury.

"Are you ok?" I asked, kneeling down in front of her. She hugged me again.

"Look at yourself first! I'm totally fine!"

I stood up again, turning to Susan. She looked at me.

"Where is Edmund?"

The blood drained from my face.

"SHIT!"

I ran across the grass, kneeled next to Edmund and pulled off his helmet. Lucy quickly opened the bottle that Father Christmas had given her, and poured a drop of liquid into Edmund's mouth. But it didn't seem to work. Edmund had stopped breathing. Susan, Peter, and Lucy started crying. I got up and threw my swords down.

"This is not real. THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!" I screamed.

"Wait, Logan look!" Susan gasped. Edmund's chest started to rise and fall and soon enough, his eyes opened. I fell to the ground in relief.

"When are you gonna learn to do as you're told?" I asked wearily. I pulled all of them into a hug, not wanting it to end. Eventually, I pulled away and turned to look at Aslan, who was standing in front of us. He breathed life into a soldier, frozen into stone. The soldier turned from stone to flesh and took a deep breath. I smiled wearily. I winced when Lucy bumped my arm when she reached for her healing cordial. She began running from soldier to soldier, reviving them. I laughed, Lucy's kindness would always amaze me.