We Got Hit By a Waterfall, Met a Talking Lion, and Killed a Wolf to Save Edmund

Start from the beginning

"Kill him! Kill him now!"

The wolf rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come on. This isn't your war. All my Queen wants is for you to take your family and go."

"Look, just because some man in a red coat hands you a sword, it doesn't make you a hero! Just drop it!" Susan pleaded.

"No, Peter, Narnia needs us!" I said, drawing my swords. I had never held blades, but somehow I knew how to hold them, the blades facing outwards.

"Gut him while you can!" Mr. Beaver urged.

"What's it going to be, Son of Adam? I won't wait forever," the wolf snarled.

"And neither will the river."

"PETER!"

I turned to Lucy and followed her line of sight. The waterfall started to crack, water spewing out of it.

"Susan, hold onto me, Lucy, hold onto Logan!" Peter shouted. He stabbed the ice.

"WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO DO, DUMBASS?" I screamed. Then I realized what he was doing.

"Sorry Peter, you're not a dumbass," I mumbled. I dragged Lucy onto another piece of ice and stabbed the swords into it, creating handles. I hugged Lucy right when the waterfall broke, releasing tons of water, pushing our piece of ice on a bumpy ride. I looked around, looking for Peter and the beavers, seeing them not too far away. Our piece of ice was pushed to the bank of the river. I turned to hug Lucy, but the only thing I saw was her wet coat. Naturally, I screamed. Peter, Susan, and the beavers came rushing over.

"What's wrong, Logan? Where's Lucy?" Peter asked. Then they saw the wet coat in my hand. I let out a shaky scream.

"Oh, Logan, what have you done?!" Susan exclaimed. Peter came up to hug me.

"LUCY!" Susan screamed. I pulled away from Peter.

"LUCY!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Has anyone seen my coat?"

I whipped around and saw Lucy, shivering, but safe. I ran to her, enveloping her in a hug and her coat.

"Oh Luce," I laughed.

"Don't you worry dear. Logan and your brother have you well looked after," Mr. Beaver said.

"And I don't think you'll be needing those coats anymore," Mrs. Beaver breathed out. I turned around and saw trees starting to bloom with flowers. We started to walk, passing it. I let out a happy laugh.

"Thank Aslan, whoever that guy is,"

We abandoned our coats. The snow was melting and was replaced with a beautiful green forest.

"Holy shit." I breathed. It had been a bit over an hour since the river, and we were completely dry. And I was glad because we were approaching multiple red, yellow, and cream tents.

"This has to be the army!" I whispered. As we got closer, I heard the sound of horns. I marveled at the fauns and centaurs, who were all staring at us. I took Lucy's hand and we started walking through the tents. I saw centaurs, fauns, and animals, and all stopped working to stare. I turned around and saw a parade of mythical creatures, trailing behind us.

"Tell me I'm dreaming," I murmured. Lucy pinched me.

"Ouch!"

Lucy smirked.

"You're not dreaming."

"Why are they all looking at us?" Susan asked.

"Maybe they think you look funny." I joked.