It was especially awkward at red lights, when I had nothing to focus on, and was expected to fill the silence with a conversation.

All I did was tap the steering wheel, and anticipate getting to the airport quickly.

All I could think of, was telling my mom about Shawn. Maybe then we would have the closer relationship I know she and I both want.

But I don't know how to tell her.

Or how she'll react.

But like Matt said; she loves me, and will accept me.

So it's settled: I'm telling her I'm gay.

We finally make it to the airport, with ten minutes til my sisters plane lands.

We make out way through the terminals, and sat down in the one where Sierra's plane's going to land. 

We waited for what seemed like forever, until the lady on an intercom called Sierra's plane. My mom jumped up from her seat, looking around for my sister. I followed her actions, and when I finally spotted her, I let my mom know.

We make our way to Sierra- which was a lot harder than it sounds, due to the amount of people- and tap her shoulder.

She turns around, and the largest smile appears on her face. She wraps her arms around my moms neck, and then it'y my turn.

"Cameron, you look amazing!" She says. 

I smile, "You too, Sierra!" 

What else was I supposed to say? 

I grab her bags, and we lead her back to the car. 

My mom sits in the drivers seat, and Sierra sits in the passengers side, so I'm left to sit in the back. To be honest, I prefer to sit back there. Less chance of a conversation

Wow, I'm antisocial.

My mom and sister were having a conversation, while I rested my head against the window, trying to make up for the sleep I lost this morning. 

Soon, the car jerked to a stop. I opened the door, and got out of the car. I remembered Sierra's bags were in the trunk.

I pull them out while she and mom were heading into the house. 

Once I got in, I set the bags on the floor.

"Cameron, why don't you and Sierra go for a walk while I get lunch ready?" My mom asked.

I nod my head and lead Sierra back through the door. We walked down the sidewalk, and Sierra took an unexpected turn.

Towards Shawn's house.

"So, tell me. Anything new, Cam?" She asked.

I shrug, "Nothing much."

"How's Natalia?" 

I noticeably cringe at the mention of her name. The last time Sierra was here, Natalia and I were still together. 

She stopped walking, "What? Do we not like Natalia anymore?"

"We broke up a loong time ago." 

"Oh, what happened?" She asked.

"Well, she cheated on me." I shrug again. 

"Oh, Cameron, I'm sorry." She apologized.

"Why? It wasn't your fault? Plus, I moved on." 

"Moved on?" She smirks.

Shit.

"Well, I mean, I don't like her anymore." 

"So who do you like now?" 

"No one." I say, sternly.

"Alright." She laughed. 

We continued to walk, getting closer and closer to Shawn's house. 

Sierra was telling me about her job, when we were standing right in front of Shawn's house. I was praying he wouldn't walk out. 

But I am one unlucky bastard, because Shawn's door opened, and he walked out. 

"Cam?" He asked. 

I smile at him, admiring what he changed into. 

Which wasn't much; just sweatpants. 

That's it. 

No shirt. 

All abs. 

A lot of abs...

(a/n haha did that make sense?)

His attention moved to Sierra, and I figured that it was time to introduce the two, "Shawn, this is Sierra, my sister. Sierra, this is Shawn, he just moved here."

"Hi, Shawn. Nice to meet you." 

"Nice to meet you too, Sierra." Shawn smiled.

Again with that smile. 

"Well, we should get going, but I'll see you later, yeah?" I manage to say, without drooling over his abs.

"Yeah." he smiled.

He smiles at Sierra one more time and turns back around. So do we.

Sierra smirks, "You're right, he's hot."

I stop dead in my tracks, "I never said that," 

"You didn't have to, I see the way you look at him." She said walking away, the smirk still on her face.

Authors Note: sorry it's such a short and crappy chapter, I had major writers block

next chapter'll be better, I promise! 

sierra and cam to the side >^  aren't they cute? 

~hayden~