Dreams.

I was walking down the corridor after I had talked to Fury about a debrief on a mission that me and Barton had been on when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the nearby janitors closet that was nearby. After I finally got a glimpse of who it was I gasped. It was Izzy, she looked like she was on the verge of crying. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked down at the floor as if she was ashamed." Hey, what's the matter." I asked trying to make eye contact but her eyes would not lift from the floor." Hey, come on you can tell me anything. You wouldn't of brought me here if something wasn't wrong." I said squeezing her shoulder reassuringly.  She finally looked up." I, I, I just talked to Thor and, and he said he doesn't know if it's true and I know I shouldn't be thinking like this but.... I don't think Clint is my  brother." She let a couple of tears fall as sheback the waterfall of tears wich I knew would come soon." Hey, he may of not been there for you when you was a kid but come on. You can't be saying stuff like that Izzy." I replied back to her a bit shocked that she would actually say something like that." He's still related to you by blood." I said to her and placed my other hand on her other shoulder so we could have eye contact. She shook her head " That's the thing Tasha. I don't think we are even blood related." She just collapsed to her knees and the whole waterfall of tears flooded out. I kneeled down next to her and cradled her fragile body. I may have not of known her long but from what I have heard from Clint she never shows her sad feeling and hates to be seen crying. I lifted her up and slowly opened the door and we both walked to my room, with her head still on my chest and her hand wrapped around my waist. I covered her face with my arm as I wrapped it around her head and the other one went round her waist for support. Thor walked past and looked at Izzy and then the floor. I need to know what he said to her to even make her think that she has no relation to Clint. He doesn't have the perfect sibling bond but that doesn't mean that he has to go about and ruin other people's. Once we got to my room I put my thumb on the scanner and the door opened slightly. Izzy collapsed in my arms. Crap. I lifted her up bridal style and gently placed her down on my bed. I pulled the covers up to her shoulders and she turned on her side. She must be exhausted but ill still get Bruce to have a look at her just in case. I moved her wet hair out of her face l, her hair was all wet with the tears she let out. I looked at her beautiful face and her skin under her eyes is all red from her tears. My phone started beeping. It was Clint he wanted to see me. In his room. What??

Thor's P.O.V:

I felt terrible after laying that kind of Information on her.  I did tell her it might not be true. After I told her she just looked at me with tears threatening to fall. She turned away slowly and then ran out of the door. I stood up to go after her but I just thought that if would be best to just leave her alone at this minute. I got some food and talked to Bruce for a bit. I felt tired and dedided to go back to my room. I turned the corner and seen Natasha with Izzy. I  couldn't see Izzy's face so I don't know if she seen me or not. I gave a quick glimpse at agent Romanoff but she just glared. I looked down as fast as I could and quickened my pace. As soon as I got to my room, I just thought about all the things that have gone wrong. My brother has Ben capture by the person who has made him take over the world and I just ruined a brother and sister bond. I just let my eyelids droop and I soon fell asleep with disturbing thoughts of what might be happening to loki right now.

Izzy's P.O.V

-Dreaming-

You have finely figured out you true self. A voice echoed all around the small squared room. I'm suppressed you do not remember this room, you spent most of your early days here recovering. I spun around trying to find the source of the voice, but there was just complete darkness. Recovering From what. I finally said after building up the courage to stand strong. Suddenly a hand gripped my shoulder. As I spun around I was met by... me. I was sat on the floor looking so fragile and weak. The door opened and 2 weird looking things walked in. I remember these, how do I remember these. They came up to me and helped me up until I had enough strength to stand and they pulled me out the room. I might have enough strength to stand but I didn't have enough strength to fight back. I followed myself down numerous corridors and through loads of doors and we finally came to a stop. One of the weird alien things knocked on the door and a human answered it wearing surgical clothes. I followed them into the room and watched myself vet strapped up to the bed. Why aren't I fighting back. Come on, fight back. I watched as they injected me with weird coulerful syrum things. Wait they are the same syrums that Daniel used on me. I looked at the doctor. Wait that is Daniel. The voice came in my head again. Daniel is the surgeon that gave you the injections. The injections made you forget about Daniel and everyone else. You remembered the pain and the experiments but your didn't know all the full tests and the full details. The hand touched my shoulder and I spun around and I was in what looked to be an alien flight deck or something. I seen me fighting these alien things and then me getting in a spaceship and starting it up and then it flying off into space. Who are you. I asked aloud. You actually just heard about me, I cause chaos where ever I go, blood spills where ever I step, people tremble when they hear my name. I, my dear child. I am Thanos. Something touched my wrist and a searing pain went up my arm.

I shot awake and seen Bruce looking over me." All she looks okay now, she might of been having a nightmare.  With the state you said she was in its not unrare for something to happen like that." Bruce said packing his stuff away. On his way out I heard Natasha mumble a thank you and close the door behind Bruce.

She walked over to me and sat at the end of the bed

" Are you okay Izzy." She asked looking at me in the eyes." Yah, I guess." She was about to say something when my right arm started glowing gold. We both shielded our eyes and when I looked back there was a tattoo of an old wierd key design in the middle of my elbow and wrist.(Tattoo picture on the side or if your on a phone. It's at the top) I remember the dream I had and Thanos touching my wrist. "It wasn't a dream."

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

I know you all going to hate me for such a long wait and for that I am sorry.

I broke my phone because I had and x-ray and took my phone in.

Dad didn't buy me a laptop because he's a pleb.

More updates will be coming.

Tried to make this long.

So sorry again.

Hope you guys forgive me.

Peace All :)