The One Eyed Pirate Of All.

Izzy's P.O.V

Steve came storming in and I stood up slowly.'' Is everything okay Steve.'' I asked concern in every word I said.'' He just looked at me confused.'' Wait don't you know who hydra is.'' He asked looking to Loki and then too me.'' I wouldn't lie.'' I answered looking at Loki who stood up and walked out while Nick came walking in with the rest of the avengers. Again. I furrowed my eyebrows and Nick walked up to me.'' Come with us and we will get you debriefed, a few of the avengers has changed my mind about you and I'm willing to trust you. Don't make me regret it.'' He said and with that he left with Bruce, Thor and Steve following cue. Tony came up too me '' You okay.'' He asked searching my eyes. I looked back at Steve and he still wouldn't look me in the eye. Steve looked up and seen me and then left.'' Don't worry, if he still likes you then he will talk to you soon. He probably is just a bit sad because you lied to him and you was the only friend on the outside world  that he actually had. And know your in the same mess as him and he doesn't know how to react. He will get over it soon trust me.'' Tony said and put an arm in my shoulder. Wow Tony is actually giving me advice.'' Thanks.'' I said to him and smiled. He smiled back and put an arm around my shoulder. He made me skip all the way to the conference room. Him and me singing '' Were of to the pirate, the one eyed pirate of all.'' Many agents looked at us but I don't think he cared and I wouldn't be here that long to care. I tangled my feet into Tony's feet outside the conference room and we both fell threw the door and onto the floor. I looked at the table and all the eyes off the avengers were on us and I think I saw Clint smirk and Bruce just chuckled. Tony jumped up and shouted '' Izzy we have found the one eyed pirate off all.'' He stuck his hand out and I grabbed It giggling. Once I got up I elbowed him in the ribs and mumbled '' Shut up Tony.'' He crouched over in pain and I took a seat next to Bruce. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and looked at Tony who was crouched over still but coming over to sit next to me. I made a coca-cola apear in my arms and Tony snatched it out off my hands and drunk nearly half he handed me it back and i looked at him and rolled my eyes. After a few seconds all i heard was i massive burp from Tony. It went on for about 2 minutes. I didn't even look at him. I giggle and mumbled ''Pig.'' I looked at Nick and nodded at him to start, he nodded back and got started.'' Okay so most off you know who hydra is...'' He started and looked at me. He just stood there looking at me.'' What i said putting my feet up on the table.'' I want you to tell me what you know about Hydra.'' I looked up at him and sighed in frustration '' For the 3rd time i hardly know anythimg about them.'' I said looking Nick straight in the eye. H e just kept looking at me.'' Fine I'll tell you what i know. All i know is that they are a secret organization that want S.H.I.E.L.D.'s secrets and want it destroyed and i wanted to help them seen as you was trying to track me down and i would be free. I met up with them in an alleyway near my appartment. Near the gym and the man told me about the mission. I accepted it and he gave me 150 Pound on the spot and said i could have the rest later. That money i bought my normal things. Then they came to me in the middle of the street and we went to a cafe to talk about something. You can check the cameras to see who i was talking to because he didn't tell me his name.He gave me the directions of S.h.i.e.l.d and what files i was to get, and the megadrive. And before you try, i can only touch it because it knows my fingerprints if anyone else touches it, it lets off a lethal gas called something like Melocoxintride or something like that.'' Bruce butted in. '' You mean metrotoxinoxide.'' With a worried look in his face. I clicked my fingers and pointed at him..'' That's the one. Hydra made it up and no one can survive it for more than 3 minuted. It shrivels up your lungs and swells the brain. Thats all i know about Hydra and he was meant to give me a phone call today at anytime.'' I finished and looked at Clint. He smiled and nodded, i nodded back and looked away. I dont trust him yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys,

I apologize for the short chapter

I broke my charger for my laptop :(

But not to worry for I have a plan  :0

I am going out right now to buy a new charger :)

There will be another update :D

It might be early hours this morning though ://

Like 2 o clock in the morning. :)

But thats okay because your all awsome and stay up late :D

Opinions.

Peace Ya'll :)