If Bruce Is Here Then Who's That.

Izzy's P.O.V.

We all sat there doing our own thing in the conference room. Natasha and Clint was talking about there next mission, Bruce was looking through some notes and Steve and Thor was talking about there hammer and shield. And I had the pleasure of talking to Tony." Why did you trust me so fast." I questioned looking at him." What do you mean." He asked looking at me." Well I broke into here, broke you nose an I have magic powers." I said raising both eyebrows and looking over too see that Steve was listening in to our convosation. I looked back to Tony waiting for his reply." Well if you were evil and bad and bladi bladi blah then you would of already tried to kill us and try to take the data." Tony replied shrugging." Who says that I am no trying to still take the data and I'm just using you." I questioned raising one eyebrow and looking around to see that everyone was listening to the convosation." Are you?" Steve asked looking at me." Pfft no of course not. I kind of like you guys." I said  around and smiling." Awwww" Tony says and puts his arm around me and cuddles me." I said kind of." I mocked and unraveled myself from Tony's arms and stuck my tounge out at him." Your like the annoying little sister I never wanted." Tony comments winking." Well I already have a brother and he's fucked up so I wouldn't want two fucked up brothers would I" I finished with a smirk. Everyone burst out laughing except Clint and Tony who I just stuck my toungr out at both of them and carried on laughing. After the laughter died down I realised something." By does anyone know were Loki is." They were all silent an looking at each other." We haven't seen him since the accident." Natasha comments and everyone else nodes their head. Something's not right here. My thoughts was cut of by a loud roar. All eyes fell on Bruce." Well it wasn't me." He said looking innocent." That's the problem." I muttered as if in unison everyone stood up and followed were all the commotion was. When we found out it was on the flight deck Tony got his suit and everyone started running to the flight deck. Me and Steve was first and what we seen well its hard to explain. There was a big stretchy guy trying to split up a guy that looked like Bruce but was orange and there wasa fire blur." Hey" Steve shouted. All eyes fell on him an the commotion died down. Until a voice came from the fire blur. I had no idea what it said and the buy guy attacked it again." I've had enough if this." A womens voice was heard and she stepped forward. I stepped forward and used my elements power. I made a water ball appear in my hand and I threw it at the big fella and the fire guy. The fire died out and there layer a guy in what looked like a suit. Now that I think that are all wearing the same suit. The rubber guy turned back to normal an tr fire guy too up dripping is water. There was a sizzling noise and then he was dry. All four stepped forward an walked up to us. The blonde girl stepped forward " Sue Richards and this is my husband Reed Richards." She introduced and a man stepped in front han out stretched. Steve shook his hand." You probably know who we are." Tony says stepping forward and shaking Reeds hand." Everyone exept her" He says pointing to me."Isabelle Barton. I'm not part of the avengers." I said shaking his hand." With powers like that you should.tell me how many powers to you consume." He asked fascinated by my powers." Another story for another time." I answered. The big guy stepped forward in front of me." Ben be said nodding." Nice to meet in ben" Clint says stepping forward and nodding. The fire guy stepped up." Johnny. Sorry for the commotion big fella over here can't take a joke." He says wink at me and then looking at Ben. Ben grunted." You guys better come inside then. Ithink fury wants to see you beforenwebget on the hellicarrier." Natasha says and walks off the flight deck. We all followed cue and into the conference room we go. When we get in Fury is there telling all the agents what to do." He turns around " Mr Richards thank you for coming on such short notice" He greets and shakes reeds hand." Its okay. We wasn't busy anyway. Gives us something to do." Red says shaking his hand." Avengers leave us." Nicksays and we all get out. Clint and Natasha go training. Bruce and Tony go to the lab, Steve goes to the gym and I grab Thor and pull him into his bedroom." Were is Loki? I ask. Throwing him in the door and closing the door behind me. He stayed quiet.'' Please tell me I need to know. I need toknobif he's safe. He is very close to me and he is my friend. If he is in trouble then I can help him." I plead. Half if its true." Fine but don't anyone that i told you. Thanos has took him and he is getting tortured for information about you." He says sitting down in his bed." Why me." I asked." We don't know that's why The Fantastic Four are. I did hear Fury say something. I don't know if its true...." Thor paused and stood up and walked over to me." I might of misheard but.............Fury thinks that............"

" Thanos is your father."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I am that mean.
Thoughts.
Not that long but I try
This pad is tiny.

Peace Ya'll :)