Secrets Come To Light.

Izzy's P.O.V:

Natasha turned her head slowly with a shocked expression, she just blinked and spun her head back towards Clint. She put his hand on the same shoulder as i touched and he winced in pain, i shifted uncomftably still in Tony's hands.'' You can let go.'' I said looking at him. He just nodded towards Nick and i looked at him '' That is incase you run.'' He said slowly and looking back at Clint who was still staring at me.'' Fine put me in handcuffs then, this is slightly uncomftable with Mr. Nosy'' I said with a smile on the end. Tony chuckled at the nicknaname and we both look at Nick. He nodded and Tony put handcuffs on my already bruised wrists, I looked back at clint and he was still staring at me.'' Take a picture it'll last longer.'' I said to Clint with a wink on the end. He went to go and pounce on me but Natasha just put her hands on both of his shoulders and pushed him backwards.'' Always getting beaten up by girls Hawky.'' Tony commented. I laughed and looked at Tony who just smiled cockly at me. I shook my head still laughing and looked at Nick.'' Well are we just going to stand here, or are you's gonna leave.'' I asked looking at them all one by one.'' Fine, Loki you can talk to her seen as you are the only one she hasn't either attacked or knocked out.'' Nick said to Loki and with that him and the rest off the Avengers left the room leaving me and Loki alone together. We both just stood there looking at each other for about 3 minutes until i spoke to him in my mind. Shall we take a seat. I spoke to him smiling. His face was shocked and then it became a smile. Lady's first he anwsered with a motion. Getiing the hang of the earths quotes. I said with a smile. He chuckled and followed me as i sat down and out my feet went on top of the table. Want some doughnuts. I asked with a wink. Thought you would never ask. He said back too me. I focused on the table and a plate of doughnuts appeared on the table. With my magic i lifted the doughnuts a lifted the doughnut up and placed it into my mouth, the other half hanging out my mouth. Loki laughed and took a bite of his doughnuts and hummed in agreement.'' You could get out those handcuffs and out off here.'' Loki said properly with his british accent.'' I still have something to get.'' I said looking at him.'' Oh yes, the data.'' He said looking away and taking a bite of his doughnuts. I tugged on my handcuffs and they came off, I looked at the camera and said '' Its okay i'm not going to run, i haven't finished my doughnut.'' '' Yet.'' I finished.'' Who is it that sent you for the data.'' Loki asked looking curious.'' Umm I dunno you dont get told their name and you get a phone call 3 times from a different number anytime. So i don't know who hired me.'' I said. Untill i just realised what i said and my eyes went wide as i looked back too Loki. He leaned forward '' hired.'' He asked. I just looked at him, trying to think of a response.'' Did i say hired, i ment um who found me and told me too go in. It's not like i do this for a living.'' I said raising both my eyebrows and looking away.'' So you get hired to do those kind of jobs.'' He asked leaning back into his chair.'' Fine i'll just tell you what i do and then i'm out of here. Either you let me out or i could easily just get out and take the data with me.''  I said looking towards the camera. I looked back to Loki and took a deep breath getting ready too explain my story.'' I'll start from the beginning, and don't you dare interrupt me. I ran away from home when i was 12 because of family issues, i lived on the streets or either with some people that i met that had a nice family. One day when i was walking down the alleyway to see if i could sleep down there, a black van pulled up and pulled me in. When i woke up, i was in what looked like a hospital room. A nurse came in with a man with a black suit on, he said his name was Daniel and that i have been chosen. Apparently i had a special kind of blood a one in a million type blood, and he had made something that only my blood could handle. The things that he made was wierd liquids that were different colour. I was scared off him, i thought he was mental because the thing that was inside each and every seringe was a different type of power. I didn't believe him, until the experiments.'' I shifted in my seat uncomtably. And continued.'' Anyway the only way that they could get the injection to work properly was through my spinal cord. Every week i would get my back cut oped and the powers injected into my spinal cord. It killed like a bitch, but after they were all over he said i had only been there about two months. And i believed him. One day when he wanted me do go out on my first ever mission. I didn't know what it was so i refused to do it, instead of the mission i got tortured for three weeks none stop. The mission was too actually kill a man called Hawkeye and a women called Black Widow. I still refused to do it because i didn't want to kill anyone and be classed as a murderer. Even though i didn't know who tthey was back then. Everytime i refused the mission i would get tortured, until i had another and set the whole building on fire. I made an escape and got a job in google. And from their i got noticed as a hacker, i took self defence and fighting lessons. But what i didn't know was that i was not in there for 4 weeks, try more like 4 years. So i change my name so if anyone that Daniel hired  was still alive, he couldn't track me down. I got noticed with my hacking skills and rich men with different company's hired me to break in and steal data and release dates from different companys and rich men. And that's all the story-telling time i have.'' I finished panting, a bit out of breath.'' Do you not remember anything from the men that hired you, or what files you were getting.'' Loki asked with a smooth voice. I thought for a moment.'' Wait i do remember something. The files that i was getting was something called TM-SB-1 and something called The Winter Soldiar.'' I said to him trying too think harder.'' Izzy this is really important can you think of the people who sent you.'' Loki asked determined to find an anwser. I thought for a minute.'' Oh yeah umm something like Thanor or tanoy or .. crap i can't remeber.'' I awnsered still trying to think.'' Do you mean Thanos.'' Loki asked stiffening, i furrowed my eyebrows.'' Yeah that's the one and there was another one too like a snake name or something it always reminds me of snakes and water. Don't ask me why. Just shh a second.'' I thought for a moment.'' Wait, oh yeah, The Organisation that hired me was called Hydra.''

DUUN DUUN DUUUUUUUN

YES I AM THAT EVIL.

OPINIONS.

NAAH IM JOKING I LOVE MY FANS. :D

Hope you guys like it.

Tried to make it long. TRIED.

Peace Ya'll :)