Meeting the Winchester brothers.

Izzy's P.O.V:

It was a very nice car. I looked around. Doesn't look like the owners around. I walked up to it and placed my hand on the door handle. Obviously it was closed, why did I even try it. I placed my hand over the lock and closed my eyes I could feel my power twisting and turning the lock. I was lost concentration as i heard a window smash and a grunt. I opened one eye and looked around and seen a man laying down on the floor and a man towering over him. I could see the man on the ground trying to reach the knife but the man that was standing over him stood on his hand. I could hear a fight going on in the building in wich they came out of. Don't get involved. Don't get involved. The man above punched the guy none stop that was on the ground. Crap I can't just stand here. I ran up to the men and the man that was standing looked at me." This is not your fight princess." He said with a smirk. What did he just call me." Oh I'm not a princess, exactly the opposite actually." I commented smiling. The man on the floor looked at me weakly." You wanna go, let's go." The man said. He booted the man on the ground and cracked his nuckles. I breathed in and out slowly. I seen something move behind him but I didn't really care about that. He threw a punch at me. I ducked and swung my leg out wich made him trip up. Suddenly his eyes turned blackeven the white bits of his eyes were gone and was replaced by blackness he had no soul. He stud back up and grabbed a knife from out of his pocket." Cheating." I muttered. He swiped out at me and caught my right side. I drew two fire balls to my hand. I've had enough of this guy and threw them both at his face. I pointed at the floor while he was detracted and made the ground cover his feet so he couldn't move. He looked at me shocked " what are you." He hissed." Your worst nightmare." I replied slowly. I've always wanted to say that. Smirking to myself. His eyes widened as i brought the knife that he had in his hand and used my telekinesis to bring it to my hand. I spun and slit his throat and his head fell backward and I made the earth return to its normal image. After he dropped behind him stood 3 more men like him. I threw the knife at the first one and he fell. I spun and stuck my leg out and the second guy tripped over my foot and hit the ground. Before the guy that I hit first fell I grabbed the knife out of this chest and spun around and knelt down quickly and stabbed the guy that i tripped in the throat. I stud up and threw the knife away and in looked at the third. I threw fireballs and as he was distracted I jumped and scissor kicked him in the jaw. Once my feet landed I spun and kicked him at the side of his head and he went flying into the wall. I looked at the guy that was on the ground and seen him sat up against a wall. I walked over to him and seen that his side was pretty bad. I knelt next to him and pulled up his T - shirt. He had some nice abs. Stop it. Focus. I looked at the wound and seen that he had been stabbed. I placed my hand over the wound and he flinched. My hands started glowing and I closed my eyes. When I opened them back up I lifted my hand and he was healed I looked and him and he was shocked. Wait all the cuts on his face has disappeared. I must be getting stronger. I stud up and held out my hand. He gripped it and I pulled him up. I looked to my left and seen two guys. They look normal one had a long grey trench coat and the other one had shaggy brow  hair and nd was wearing a black jacket. The man in the trench coat stepped forward and walked up to me." What are you." He asked looking at me." I'm actually a person. I'm Issabelle Barton.... si. Issabelle Bartonski." I said." Castle. "He said holding g out his hand. I shook it. The one with the shaggy hair stepped forward." Hi I'm Sam." He said sticking his hand out. I shook it and nodded. I looked at the other one that I healed." Dean." He said sticking his hand out." Pleasure." I said nodding. I heard apji wierd noise come from above and we an ill looked up. That's were the Hellicarriors ment to be. I seen two beams of light. Crap Tony and The Human Torch. I looked around and ran behind the Impala. Something was coming close. When it landed it realised who it was. I looked around the car." I'm actually glad to see you." I said stepping out from behind the car. He ran over to me and gave me a bone crushing hug." Ahh Tony suits a bit strong." I squeezed out. He let go " Sorry." He lifted his helmet up and smirked." Fury has all the avengers out looking for you. Clint and Steve go arrested for trying to steal a jet and get you... Have you found any clues about Atlas." He said." Yeah right that's what I was coming to tell you. Atlas sat on mount olympus." I said smiling." Okay ill go talk to Bruce and ill find you and tell you what we've found out." He said pulling down his helmet. I nodded and te gave him one last hug before he flew off. Sam, Castiel and Dean walked up to me curious." You know one of the Avengers." Sam asked. I nodded." So do you." I said. They stared at me blankly." I'm lart of the avengers I said bowing." Cool." Dean said." How do you hold such strong power." Castiel asked. I paused for a moment." It's an long story."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter.

This is going to be one of those stories with loads of chapters.

Just trying to get loads done because um off to Scotland this Saturday

I won't be able to update until like next Saturday.

Sorry guys.

What do you think.

That's for sticking with me.

Means alot

Peace Ya'll :)