We Could Be Wrong About This.

Izzy's P.O.V:

I just kept going over the clues in my head non stop. I wasn't going to be able to do this. I wasn't going to be able to save them. Thor would be without a brother and I would be without a Bestfriend and Todd would be without a Fiance. No Izzy stop thinking like this, you are you going to rescue them. You are going to save Phoebe and Loki and you are going to take down Thanos and destroy his evil plan of taking over. I was snapped out of my memories as Bruce came in." I think I've found part of the clues." He shouted. All the Avengers heads snapped up  and we all looked at him waiting for him to finish." Follow me." He said and ran out of the room and into his lab. We all stood there and looked at each other and made our way quickly out of the lounge room for te avengers. When I walked in Tony and the rest of them was stood around a table. I walked up to it and looked down at all the notes that they had made. And I thought I had more." Me and Bruce was thinking, a man that's see's everything what could that be." Tony said and pressed a button on the hologram and the logo Google came up." Google." Clint said raising an eyebrow." Yes google, when Tony told me this I didn't believe him but after what be will show you it will all make sense to you." Bruce said looking at Clint and then to me. I looked at Tony for him to carry on." Well, I was thinking you can get different types of Google.  Google images, Google Chrome and......." He dragged on." Google maps." Natasha said. He clicked his finger and pointed it at her." Exactly, what else can you call a map." Tony questioned. We all thought for a minute before it hit me. The only other word for a map that's popular is an...." An Atlas." I mumbled. Tony looked at me and smiled." That's right. And we looked up Atlas Mythology nd it turns out it's real and it was and man that used to sit on and mountain  and hold up the word." Tony said looking like he had just won and a gold medal." A man that holds everything." I said. That's one of the clues. We're a step closer." Well let's do some research on a atlas then." I said walking out. I heard Bruce going to his computer and all the other avengers went their separate way. I went to my bedroom and pulled my laptop out of my Godfather backpack. I turn it on and looked up Atlas Mythology. Hours later I had a look at the time 6:17 man I've been up most of the night. I looked back at all my notes atllnd I realised something. A man that sees everything. An Atlas can see anything in the world. A man that holds everything. Myths said that he held the world on his hand. Tis a man that can so longer see, smell or hear. Well the myths said that Madusa froze him. It amll adds up exept from Atlas isn't a place. We need to go to a place then it hit me. He sat on a mountain. Wich mountain. I closed over my laptop and ran out my room and bumped into Maria." Fury wants to see you." She said looking ulset but I didn't care I may have found out the riddles." Not now." I said and ran offf leaving my room open. I ran straight for the lab but as soon as i got in. I seen Nick. What's going on." You've been keeping secrets." Nick said taking a step towards me." Look if this is about the Tattoo and Loki then I'm sorry but you wouldn't of let them help because it's too risky and they should be training." I said in defense." Oh I know about that they just told me. What I didn't know was that you was the one that was actually helping Thanos. That you told him were loki was and that you told him to take Phoebe so it made you loom innocent." Nick said taking another step towards me. I looked at the avengers. Thor looked upset and angry at the same time. Clint looked like he didn't believe what Nick was saying and Neither did Tony. At least I had someone on my side. I looked at Natasha and she showed no emotion. She's never going to trust me. And Bruce just looked shocked." Who the hell told you that infomation." I said raising my voice." I had Maria look for a mole that was in Shield. And we found him. Agent hill and I interrogated him and he said all the stuff that I have just told you." Nick said looking and me hard in the eye. I put on and hard face but inside jh was screaming, crying even that they would actually velieve and to mole over me." And you believe him over me." I asked slowly and calmly. Looking at all the Avengers." No." Clint said. And so did Tony." You can't honestly believe a mole over my sister." Clint said standing between me and Nick." But she ihversnt really your sister is she." Nick said. I looked and Natasha. And she just looked shocked. If she didn't tell him yhen who did. Clint looked at mea with disbelief." Do t believe him Izzy. You are my sister." Clint said turning around and grabbing both of my shoulders." Clint, I should of told you but..." I was cut of by Nick." She is actually the daughter of the one, the only. Thanos." Clints hands dropped oft my shoulders and he walked out with Natasha following him out. Two agents came and grabbed my arms. I struggled against them. I kicked the first one in the leg and the other one I head butted. I used ny powers and kept the doors closed and I ran off. I ran to my room and put my clothes that I broke into Shield on. There was banging on my door and I gear guns clicking. I moved my bed with my powers and put it in front of the door. The door opened and the bed started shifting. I tried to hold it with my powers but I was starting to get tired. I looked around, it was kind of dark. The only light was coming through the window. That's it window. I might live, I might not. But I'm not going to wait here and get interrogated for the wrong thing instead kind saving my friends. I let my powers drop and all the Shields agents and some of the avengers came in and I seen Nick." Come with us Izzy." Nick said. All the agents aimed at me." No." I shouted, turned around and dived out if the a window. I was falling fast so I spreaded my arms and legs. The wind whipping through my hair. That's it wind. I made wind come out of my hands and I slowed down. I smiled with relief as i knew I can get out of this and save my friend. The ground started getting close so I put all my power into my hands and I landed softly on the ground. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I had to get out off here. I looked to around and noticed I was in an alleyway. I looked to my left and seen the most amazing car. The Impala 67.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If your awesome then you should understand what's going to happen next :)

Also the picture is from twitter

Age of Ultron in soon. Ahhhhh:)

Sorry for the long wait.

And the short paragraph

Next chapter is going to be funny.

Opinions??

Thanks for sticking along.

Peace Ya'll :)