The Interview

Hey Everybody, This is my interview with all The avengers, And a few others..I have questions so lets get straight to it shall we.

Me: Izzy you have the first question, Did you and Steve ever go out? If not do you want to?

Izzy:*Looks at Steve* Actually he asked me out on a date, And I accepted...So yes...Technically I do go out with Steve.

Me:Thanks, The next question is for Loki. Do you like Izzy? What's your relationship like?

Loki: I don't like many people but Izzy is one of a few that I actually do like, Our relationship is on a basic level, We do favours for each other and she also introduced me to a few tv shows such as The Walking Dead and Teen Wolf...So yes, she is a friend.

Me: Some people might ship you know. Tony the next is for you. Have you ever pranked Nick? 

Tony: I haven't pranked him YET, but let me tell you something...No one use Fury's shaving cream...Just saying.

Me:Steve you may find this awkward but It's a question I have to ask. When you first kissed Izzy what was it like? What was going through your mind.

Steve: Oh-Um Well, Many things actually, It was like the whole world around me dissapeared and it was just me and her, no worries in the world. It was like...Like all the pain from my past suddenly dissapeared into thin air and was replaced my all the happy memories that me and her shared.

Me: Wow...That's cheesy...But cute. Clint you've got the next one. Are you and Nat a thing? Because if not get off your ass and ask her out.

Clint: I'd say we were more partners then lovers, a relationship would get in the way of work and would give us a weakness, even if I do like her, which im not saying i do...We wouldn't be aloud it.

Me: If Steve and Izzy can do it, I'm pretty sure you two can. The next is for Izzy. Will you ever become a full time avenger.

Izzy: If i ever get offered then yes...Obviously. I mean who wouldn't, its freaking awesome.

Me: The next is for Nick, What would someone have to do to be an avenger?

Nick: They'd have to have some sort of skill set which differs from the other team mates, they's have to be able to co-operate with others and know how to be part of a team. They'd have to become part of shield first and get tested.

Me: Does being able to eat 6 poptarts in 30 seconds count as a skill set? Because dude i can do that. The next is for Bruce. Will you ever get a girlfriend? I mean come on, I know you're scared of hurting people but you might find someone.

Bruce: It would be nice to find someone who doesn't think Im a monster and will kill them... But thats very rare, many children want children, and I can't do that. But I have my team mates, They're all i need right now.

Me: Question for all of the avengers. What is your relationship like with Izyy?

Clint: My sister, Even though were not related we are still joined by memories and love.

Natasha: She's like the little sister I never wanted.

Thor: She is great support to the team, Lady Issabelle is like a sister that i never had.

Steve: Well...The love of my life.

Bruce: She was my little nerdy best friend, Annoying at times but yes, A best Friend.

Tony: She is like a daughter, the daughter that i never had or wanted but yeah, i think im a fatherly figure to her.

Me:Thanks for all that, very emotional. The next is for Izzy, Would you have wanted a relationship with your father?

Izzy: From what I've heard of him, he isn't worth the time getting to know him, he's a cold blooded killer and I hate him. And he's not my father. I've had two parents, loving ones.

Me: Clint, The next is for you. Do you still love izzy as a sister r did that change?

Clint: If anything happened it intensified, I had to be with her through this. I love her, and just because she isn't blood related doesn't mean she's not family.

Me: Clint And Steve. What would you do if Tony went all playboy on Izzy? 

Steve: Nothing, I trust Izzy and I know that she loves me so Tony would be trying but Izzy would just ignore him. We love each other and nothing would ever get in the way of that. Not even a Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist.

Clint: Kick his ass.

Me: Tony, do you know that Steve has a bigger fandom than you?

Tony: Yes, Yes i do. It only because of his looks and all that muscle.

Me: Natasha, do you think Izzy could beat you in a fight without her powers?

Natasha: I dont want to get into statistics and stuff but we was both trained by the same person but I've had longer so me...But i could be wrong.

Me: Final question, Have you ever pranked anyone Loki?

Loki: Not that they know of yet, And Thor many times, Like when i was a kid, i removed all the guards uniforms and Thor got the blame.

Thor: That was you that done that?

Me: Loki you better go.

Loki: No, Ill be fine he wo-

*Technical difficulties* 

(Credit to @Live_a_dream7 for the questions)