26- Skinny Dipping

Start from the beginning

“Holy Cow, don’t fucking touch me,” I squealed again at another jab to my side.

“It’s just some good-hearted fun,” Jack pouted as he floated a couple of inches away from me.

“Not when I’m frickin undressed, it’s not.”

“Right, sorry, forgot about that,” Jacks winked cockily.

“You’re such a pervert – I’m out of here before you try and rape me or something.”

“Hold, on,” Jack took hold of my wrist, sending an assortment of sparks shooting down my wrist. Heat rose to my cheeks as I thought about how awkward this situation was. It may be scandalous, but above all Jack plus me in the pool skinny dipping only equals heaps of awkwardness and potential embarrassment on my part.

I don’t think I factored Jack’s personality when I confessed that I’d gotten to go skinny dipping before and agreed to let him take me. Sometimes my shortsightedness really amazed me.

I glanced down to avoid his gaze and noted the glassy black surface of the water. The sight made me instantly grateful that at least I was covered from Jack’s prying eyes despite the fact that I’d so carelessly shed my clothes on the cement deck.

Again, what makes me so stupid and reckless?

“Princess?”

I looked up and my heart skipped a beat when I noticed Jack was only a few inches a way from me, his face leaning down towards mine.

“W-what?” I asked nervously as I floated back towards the wall until I felt my back slide up against the rim of the pool.

Jack followed, “Didn’t you hear what I said?”

“N-no,” I stuttured again, feeling unnerved at the sudden closeness he was creating between us.

“I thought you were smart? Doesn’t that mean you should have the attention span of Einstein? The listening skills of Catwoman?”

“Uhh…” I gulped as I stared into his green eyes, that appeared darker, blacker and more intense in the darkness. The small light in the middle of his eye mirrored the lights of the stars amongst the blackness of the sky.

Jack chuckled lowly, as he reached out one hand, placing it on the side of my head against the wall of the pool.

“We might just have to work on that then, Princess,” he murmured his breath fanning against my face.

His other hand reached out, resting itself on my waist.

“Work on what?” I mumbled stupidly, having trouble concentrating on just exactly what he was saying.
“That attention problem.”

“Oh,” A v-shape formed on my forehead, “Well what were you saying.”

“I was saying,” he leaned forward even more until his lips brushed across mine as he spoke, “That you leaving right now would drive me crazy?”

“Crazy?” My eyes widened as he nodded softly, his grip in my waist tightening fractionally, bringing the butterflies residing in my stomach to life.

“Crazy,” he repeated, making me feel as if I’d been shocked as his speaking sent a wave of small sparks against my lips.

In the back of my mind I thought I must be dreaming.

“Why?” I whispered, trying to move my lips as little as possible, trying to deny that there was any sort of sparks when our lips brushed. This was situation was crazy. Absoluteley, stark mad crazy –