"I'd kill to be with that Prince right now." Afrah sighed like some possessed woman from beside Bushra making her chuckle lightly. If only she knows who his wife is.

"Stop being such a brat. You are so young to start talking about killing for a man. Let elders say that." Kauthar scolded her younger sister not taking her eyes off the Adonis for a minute.

The guards are standing closely around him while he looks to want to go and open a door for someone, he is not alone then. Why won't he let the guards to the work but want to do it himself when he is clearly royalty and not known for offering service only to be served upon? Well, it's not like they won't love the sight of seeing someone powerful tending to someone else's needs. He isn't even smiling not that anyone could say they have seen him smile, it is rumoured that he never smiles but she knows otherwise and the one person that makes him smile.

It is a sight to see seeing men with authority bowing down to whoever it is. Be it his mother, sister or wife, it's still a sight to behold.

The place is now pin drop silent, everyone holding his or her breath seeing the Adonis of a royal coming down the car at around twelve thirty in the morning, what?! Everyone knows who that handsome man is that ooze power, authority and superiority. The tall dark man that any woman would sell her soul to have as hers, throw away her dignity just to see him. Bushra could literally hear the sighs, awes, gushes and battling of eyelashes from the girls behind her.

Even Fayha that stood beside her along with Afrah and Kauthar sighed loudly while Fayha held unto her hand tightly like she is stopping herself from jumping on his bones. Maybe they should just ask him to dance for them to keep it low. She is just waiting to see if the person they are expecting to see will really come out of the car he is about to open. She knows how that person is and can't wait to see what happens when the girls find out he is happily taken.

And then he opened the door with a straight look but when he yawed the door open, a smile spread across his lips earning a loud gasp from the people around, Bushra included. She can't believe this man smiles in presence of other people and who is that person if not the famous woman she is friend's with. But she never thought he would smile in front of other people, that is just something no one expected from him.

"He smiled!" Someone gushed from behind her in low squeal afraid that if she shouts, the guards will shot her with those AK47.

"I can't believe I'm seeing this." Another said with more enthusiasm than the other but it sounds like a man's voice not that Bushra has it in her to turn around to confirm if a man is really gushing over another.

"I'm totally going to take video of this. Some might think I went to the palace, I can't miss this opportunity." And she heard rustling in the background probably the person is trying to get their phone.

"I'm taking one as well, nop, can't miss this." Fayha mumbled from beside taking her phone shakily from her clutch and she could see so many people doing that same thing. Even Hanan and Jiddah, they will brag about him smiling in their sister's wedding probably.

There standing in front of them is none other than Shaddad Sunusi Lamido offering a panty dropping smile at the person in his car who everyone knows is his wife even before she stepped out. It is rumoured that he only smiles when she is around and now no one can doubt that, he is really smiling at his wife. The smile that will make you drool, sit down on the floor to keep in each moment in you. Bushra won't say she is immune, she is drooling at the sight and she knows it.