BLOODY HELL Y/N

"H-hey y/n" Neville said, pulling at his sleeve. Obviously annoyed by unevenness of his sleeves. I took his sleeves and evened them out, once realizing what I had done pulled my arms away.

My face burning

"Hello Neville" I said, trying not to reveal how embarrassed I am, I just stepped WAY out of my comfort zone. And would like to step back in.

"Scary competition r-right?" "Oh yes, very"

This last month has been stressful. Harry getting chosen, to me helping Cedric with his tasks even though I'm closer to Harry Ron and Hermione, trying to keep my real name a secret, and even convincing people that I look nothing like Bellatrix.

Suddenly Harry walks out, and theres a huge dragon. Harry gets attacked, the corner of his sleeve sets on fire, he gets knocked down. "YOUR WAND HARRY, YOUR WAND" Hermione screeched at the top of her lungs.

Suddenly Harry takes out his wand, and mutters some incantation. Harry continued to hide behind the rock while the dragon attacked, and attacked. Suddenly, Harry's fire bolt comes dashing through the air and right towards him. He hops on it and suddenly the dragon breaks from its chains.

Before I realized it.

I grabbed Nevilles hand

And he squeezed my hand

As if he was reaching to hold my hand too

I quickly let go of his hand

And he quickly pulled his hand away

Both of our faces turned tomato red

I tried brushing it off

But now

Now is when I've realized it

I

Like?

Neville Longbottom.