CHAPTER 31

A/N :

AHHH we're reaching the end of the storyyyyy

I just wanna say thank you to everyone who's stayed with me this entire time.

I know how terrible my writing can be, but I am very grateful for you all!!

October 11th... 8:30 a.m.

"We're approaching another Wizarding War... aren't we?" Dean asked,

We were all huddled in a circle in the Room Of Requirement.

"Most definitely..." Leo's low voice groaned,

We'd all gotten into some sort of trouble since Dumbledore's death.

I was currently in hiding because I told the Carrows that they're both going to hell.

Neville because he stood up to them on various occasions.

And others because of their association with Harry, or an organization called Dumbledores Army.

"Food!" Nevilles voice boomed as he walked out of the portrait that leads to Hog's Head.

We all groaned as we went to grab the butterbeer and other food assortments.

Aside from the butterbeer his food had no seasoning whatsoever.

I watched as Neville talked to younger kids, assuring them everything would be okay.

A smile crept onto my face as Leo sat next to me.

"You still have feelings for him?" He asked, taking a bite into the flavorless mashed potatoes.

"What makes you ask?" I turned my head to face him, "What do you mean what makes me ask? For the past year all you've done is care about him. I told you the git asked a girl out and you're faced turned purple!"

I rolled my eyes as he continued, "I know I've always been a dumbass who loves sleeping around, but I can tell when you like someone." He gave my arm a light nudge as he continued eating his mashed potatoes, 

"I guess I do still like him, but what am I even supposed to say about that? He's that one who left me, not the other way around."

"Y/n, growing up I've always stuck to one saying. You only live once." I was about to make fun of him but he continued. "Now trust me I know how bad it sounds, but if you don't go ahead and do something, you will regret it later." he alluded, taking yet another bite of mashed potatoes.

I remained silent and watched as Neville talked to a Ravenclaw boy, perhaps Swan was right. Maybe something between us is still possible.