...

"Miss Me?"

There she was

Black, curly hair

Pale skin

And very unhygienic looking,

"B-Bellatrix?!" I exclaimed, astonished and horrified. There she was, the woman who basically ruined my life, "well look who it is... did you forget that I'm your mother? and will be treated such?" She acted like she wasn't breaking to wizarding law so casually, making jokes and all, "you are no mother to me" I was horrified at the words coming out of my mouth, but it was the truth.

"Well excuse me? I escape Azkaban, just to see my daughter, and I get treated, like this?" She stared deep into my soul, I wanted to leave, immediately. "You did not escape for me. You escaped for he-who-should-not-be-named." I made sure she knew how much hatred I have for her with my voice, "You selfish brat, last time I checked, slytherins were taught respect" she spat out looking me up and down,

she thought I was a slytherin?

I looked over to Narcissas horrified face and realized what was happening, "Slytherin?" I asked, acting as if I didn't know what she was talking about. "Yes slytherin you blithering idiot" she looked at me, I couldn't sense how her eyes looked, they didn't look mad, but they didn't look so happy either. "Well... you're the idiot if you didn't realize that I am in Hufflepuff" I looked at her with complete satisfaction, she didn't look surprised whatsoever "oh of course," she licked her lips in an intimidating way then stared directly at me. "That's why..." there was no explanation as to what she was talking about, it was just her looking absolutely satisfied with herself.

The room was dead silent, Blaise stood there, stunned to hear such words lift off my tongue, "Okay okay I'm here" Slughorn said, bursting into the house. "I've knocked like 10 times why hav-" his eyes locked on Bellatrix , "I- I thought she wasn't escaping till March" Slughorn exclaimed, stunned, "I'm here early... and by what I'm judging, you... have not raised my daughter correctly." Slughorn looked like he was going to explode, both out of anger and fear. "Y/n we're leaving." He said hurriedly, turning around. I went to follow him when a tall, greasy haired vampire looking man stepped in, "Not... so fast..." Snape said blocking the doorway, Narcissa came to interfere, "Erm Horace... maybe just stay, have Y/n sleep over and get everything figured out" "Absolutely not!" Slughorn said, angered.

"I'm sorry- is Bellatrix Y/ns mum or something? What's happening" Blaise interfered, confused "I'll explain it later" I told him, distressed. "If you don't let Y/n sleepover, I am taking full rights over her back." Bellatrix... screamed?

The entire room went silent, "Slug... it's okay I'll sleepover" Slughorn obviously knew the seriousness of the situation if I agreed to sleep over, "well, okay then. But I'll be leaving, I can't exactly deal with this right now."

And with that he turned away.

8:30 p.m.

I sat on Dracos bed, watching him and multiple other Slytherins play Veritaserum or dare on his floor. I thought this was just gonna be his inside group like last time, but turns out it wasn't. "Y/n!" Blaise shouted over to me over all the chaos, "What!" I yelled back, just wanting to sleep. "Join us! Pleaseee" here this arse went on again, with his constant begging. "Ugh No!" And with that I laid my back down, taking in where I was, and who was here. After about 5 seconds Blaise pulled me up and sat me in the circle, "Haha why is the Hufflepuff here?" some slytherin girl scoffed, "close family friend" Draco lied, knowing that not a soul could know about my mum.

I took the shot of Veritaserum, knowing this was gonna be bad. "Hufflepuff! Veritaserum or dare?" a slytherin boy smirked at me, "Veritaserum" I knew these dares were gonna be bad, "is it true that you're snogging Longbottom?" Dracos eyes pierced my face, obviously disappointed, "partially, we've kissed once, and we do like eachother, but I can't date him because my mu-" Draco slapped his hand over my mouth, knowing I nearly exposed everything. "I swear Y/n, everything you say is stupid." He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Draco shut up, you're a literal ferret don't even" I swear I hate Veritaserum, "Ooh the Hufflepuff had some bravery!" The same slytherin boy said, eyeing me up and down. "Can you like, piss off" I rolled my eyes and they all continued.

I didn't why so many people were invited today, Slytherins may have a bad reputation but that doesn't mean most of them would be okay with Bellatrix being out of prison. I got up to go get water, I didn't want to go down where most of the Slytherins parents were, so I went to the bathroom to grab some from the tap, though I quite hate tap water. "Cissy, I thought we could trust Slughorn to raise my daughter right" Bellatrix basically screeched from the Lucius and Narcissas room, "Slughorn has raised the girl perfectly fine," Narcissa said in a hushed tone, "You can't blame her for not having immediate love for you, she's grown up thinking you're a villain, you never even wrote to her. Is she supposed to just be okay with the fact that her mum has tortured and killed multiple people" Narcissa said calmly, "I am her mother, if she even knew what I sacrificed for her..." "Bella, be quiet I think I hear someone" Narcissa whispered (not very quietly) and looked out the door.

I jumped to the side, hoping they didn't see me. "Hello?" Narcissa said sweetly, and Bellatrix turning around. I didn't answer, I just stood in my spot hoping Narcissa wouldn't walk up to the door and see me. "Oh it was probably nothing Cissy," Bellatrix grabbed Narcissas shoulders and turned her around, I quickly ran down the corridor, back to Dracos room, never getting my water.

1:42 a.m

I was awoken by a loud thud, the same Slytherin boy from earlier had fallen off the couch. "Are you okay?" I asked sleepily as he looked up, adults downstairs were still chatting and getting drunken, whilst all of us had fallen asleep. "Yeah yeah I'm fine," he stood up and brushed his jacket off, I was asleep on Dracos bed along with Draco and someone else, I'm pretty sure it's Pansy. Draco had a very large bed, by large I mean it could probably fit the entire quidditch team and still have extra room. "Would you like to sleep on the bed?" I tiredly asked the Slytherin boy, there were 5 people on the couch and I felt too guilty leaving him there, "yes I would very much like to," he took the spot at the edge next to me and just rested there, "so, what's your name?" He asked turning to look at me, "ugh are we really doing this right now? It's like 2 a.m" "well I'm sorry, would you like to be called Hufflepuff for the rest of your life?"

"Oh my god, fine, my names Y/n. What's yours," I figure I couldn't call him Slytherin boy forever, "It's Leo, Leo Swan" I recognized his last name, the Swans are supposed to be some popular pure blood family. "Okay lovely name, can I sleep now?" I moved a bit to the right so we wouldn't be so close together, "Well of course, with me? or..." "Merlins beard, please shut up" I rolled my eyes and went to sleep.

His hand moved up to my waist as he came closer, my back basically touching his chest. I pretended to be unbothered and imagined it being Neville, "You like that, don't you?" I could practically hear him smirking, "I have a boyfriend, please move away" I made sure he heard the boyfriend part, "oh really? who's this boyfriend of yours?" I scattered through my brain trying to find someone, anyone. "Neville Longbottom" now that I think about it, it makes most sense. I mean he obviously likes me back, and honestly, I really really really like him. "Ohh Neville, ahh I'm so scared" he scoffed moving across the bed,

what a dick

_______________________________________________________________

ahh I just wna say that I'm sorry for the long paragraphs, I write on my iPad so they seem much shorter on there.