The Triwizard Tournament

Everyone sat at the tables, chatting in excitement as we all had just arrived at Hogwarts after a long summer. I couldn't think of anything to say to my fellow Hufflepuffs. Cedric suddenly sits right next to me, Cedrics a 6th year but we're still close friends. "Hey y/n" Cedric said with a grin on his face "Yes?"
"I was wondering if-" His sentence was then cut off by Dumbledore. "Attention Students" Dumbledore said, then continued to go on with the usual rules.

"Fame and Glory" Dumbledore said. Me and Cedric looked at eachother confused. "That is what the winner of the Triwizard Tournament gets" Me and Cedric looked at eachother once again, intrigued. Dumbledore went on to explain everything about this amazing tournament. "Hey y/n, you think you're gonna enter?" no. I thought in my head, unlike my mother I don't have any courage whatsoever. Right as I was about to tell him, Barty Crouch arose from his chair and said "For safety reasons, only people 17 and up may enter the tournament" 

Relief struck me, but seemed to annoy everyone else "that's rubbish!" I heard Fred and George say at the Gryffindor table. Cedric turned towards me (once again) "How upsetting that you won't be able to enter y/n" "Oh yes, verryyy upsetting" I said out loud, once again thanking god. "Are you going to enter Ced?" "Well of course y/n, do you really think I would miss out on this opportunity?" He said laughing. I hit his arm then turned to the delicious plate of mashed potatoes in front of me.

I deeply apologize for how short I made this chapter

Anddd for not introducing any Neville scenes.

Pls don't click out of the story T-T