⭐️Y/n vs Chrollo (side chapter)💧

I needed to write this-

(Fun fact- I rewrote this chapter 3 times

1st- I didn't like it

2nd - Didn't save

3rd - Had a better idea for the fight)

~~~~~~~~~

(Present) Y/n Vs Chrollo (Chrollo from Succession Arc)

~~~~~~~~

Y/n stood with Chrollo inside of Heaven's Arena with Y/n as they were going to fight. As people in the stands were roaring with excitement to see this fight, there also sat Hisoka, who wasn't exactly happy with his sister getting to fight Chrollo first, since when he challenged Chrollo, Chrollo said that he wasn't gonna fight him since he was fighting Y/n.

As Chrollo and Y/n stood across from each other, Chrollo having his book in hand, and Y/n with Foxy in her arms, they seemed to be getting ready, they were not having a death match, like Y/n partly wanted, since Chrollo didn't exactly want to kill the small girl, so it was just a normal match for them to get 10 points or a knock out.

"Begin!" Coco, the announcer, yelled as Y/n was the first one to move, jumping into the crowd, using one of her new tricks that Chrollo didn't know about, hiding herself with a new appearance, appearing as Gon. She was moving fast as Chrollo watched the crowd as some of them were moving around, trying to find the small girl.

As he soon turned to find Gon trying to attack him, he realized that they were attacking him, jumping back as the female took a tumble and the mask that Foxy conjured, fell off her face, disappearing, turning her into herself again. Jumping off the ground, the female had a few tricks up her sleeves.

Unlike Hisoka, Y/n couldn't predict Chrollo's attacks, which Chrollo could considering the small girl would practice her Nen with him when she was left with the spiders when Hisoka had to do something.

She had to depend more on her newer tricks than her normal ones. Which was masking herself as someone else and summoning animals with balloons.

"Foxy give me balloons." She whispered to the plush as a small light was coming from the zip as the female took out long balloons, quickly changing their forms into animals, sending attacks towards Chrollo, who was mostly standing and watching her, seemingly going easy on her.

As she created a small army of animals who were trying to attack Chrollo, she took her chance of trying to attack him. As the animals were trying to Attack Chrollo, who was trying to get rid of them, which was easy, He got kicked in the back, causing him to move slightly from his spot while Y/n jumped back.

"One Point to Y/n" The ref yelled out, as some of the crowd cheered for the female earning a point.

With the older male finally opening the book in his hand, soon recognizing the bat antenna in his hand, from one of her persona; favourite spiders, she jumped back as she knew that if it was inserted into her, she would be manipulated, its probably also why she hates Shalnark and Illumi's nen, mostly because they were manipulator. Also she had a small fear of needles from what happened before in her past with needles...

Chrollo was partly planning her fear of needles, or anything that had a sharp point, to his advantage, since she would be too scared to approach him.

As he was using the needles to try and get her, she was trying her best to keep away, she wasn't planning on attacking him. As the male used that as a distracting, the female didn't exactly know what his real plan was, he wasn't using Shalnark's nen, but instead a different one. Which he stole while he was at Yorknew City.

As the male had disappeared from her site soon. The female stood on the stage, carefully listening to what was going on.

Before she knew it she was covered in what seemed to be fabric, getting small and soon she could only see darkness.

"Spider coin, heads, I escape, tails Chrollo gets trapped in here." She said as she flipped the coin, catching it in her palm.

"Heads" She soon found herself out of the bag and stood across from Chrollo, who seemed to disappear from her sight again as soon she found herself getting attacked by multiple Chrollos, seemingly using another nen to get her.

She took out the pom pom that she hid on herself as she created snake party, for the snakes to attack all the chrollos, she saw a Chrollo in the crowd, guessing that was the real him. She used Bombfetti to push herself off the ground, flying into the air as she pushed herself into the crowd towards where she saw Chrollo, though she crashed into the wall since she didn't really know how to control her flying with her bombfetti nen.

She rubbed her head and looked around, she had lost sight of Chrollo, ending up with her heading back down towards the ground. As she soon felt something prick the back of her neck, she found herself being controlled by nen, ending with her lose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally (Sorry its short) I had like 3 other versions, 1 version of Y/n beating Chrollo, 1 version of Y/n when she was younger and fought Chrollo, and a version where I made Y/n grown up and fight Chrollo, but I decided on this one :3

Also I have an Idea for Why Y/n has a fear of sharp objects like Needles and before anyone comments on that Y/n has been around Illumi's needles, she doesn't like the pointy part being near her, and in general she personally hates Manipulation type nens, she still likes the person just keep their needles or sharp objects away from her. (Also its partly why most of her nen tricks don't contain Manipulation type)

~ Skypie

( 1wordsoIcanmakethechapterhave1000words)