⭐️Chapter 24: Go! Go! Gon and Killua!💧

(All the names for the chapters are getting my inner Y/n out of me lol)

Y/n found herself watching as Gon was practicing, watching as the water was slightly overflowing from the glass cup.

"You can do it Onii-chan!!!" She cheered for him as he smiled happily at the small girl's cheering to him, as he continued to try and make the water overflow the cup even more, as the small girl continued to cheer on (one of) her favourite 'Onii-Chans'.

She hummed happily, cheering him on watching the water.

"Oi, I can hear you next door." Killua popped his head into the room which his best friend, and Y/n, sat together on the ground with a few towels to the side to clean up the mess of water.

"Kil-Oniisan! You can do it too!" She smiled at the male, who's face went slightly pink from being cheered on, considering he never really was cheered on. He was mentally smiling for being cheered on. He just mumbled a whatever and left to the door next door.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing really happened during the time other than Gon beating the Hunter exam's second part, which was learning nen. Also they partly found out what each of their friend were doing, with Leorio studying to become a doctor and Kurapika searching out to get a job after they both had learnt nen.

Other than that, at the moment Y/n is mostly sitting with Killua as they,Y/n, are cheering on Gon as his match against someone named Riehlvelt. Y/n was cheering on him loudly from the stands as probably everyone could hear her from all over the stadium. Y/n giggles happily as she watched Gon win in his match.

From her being around Gon and Killua, she hadn't been with Hisoka for a while (other than when they go to sleep since they share the same room) they came across each other a few times during the day and Y/n watches his matches (though he hasn't fought any really anymore at the moment).

As she ran out the seating area and towards the direction where she knew Gon was she saw Hisoka leaving the arena, making the female stop in her spot.

"Hiso-Oniichan!" She smiled at him, making her brother look at her and smile. He patted her head, which the female was happy about getting.

"How are you doing my sweet fox~"

"I'm good Hiso-Oniisan! Onii-Chan won his match!" Hisoka wasn't exactly happy about his title being given away to Gon, but wasn't gonna say anything about it.

"That's good~ Well I need to get ready to go out, I'm meeting up with Illumi~"

"I wanna go meet Illu-oniisan!"

"Sorry y/n~ You can't come today to see him." He kissed the small girl's head as he headed off, she waved bye to her brother as he went to go meet Illumi. She soon turned and ran over to Gon, tackling him into a hug.

"Onii-chan!" She squeezed him in a hug. "You did it!"

Gon hugged her back, happy for her cheering him on. "Thank you for cheering on me Lil sis!" Soon Killua had came, since he took his time to get there.

"Why was Hisoka leaving the arena before you?" Killua asked Gon who replied.

"Oh I can challenge him to a fight now."

"ONII-CHAN IS GOING AGAINST ONII-CHAN??!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is! Finally lol

I've had writers block for a while, and I finally gave it. Exams are starting...yay... I'm gonna sufferrr.

Also you know when I said Y/n vs Chrollo coming soon? Yeah 'Coming soon' isn't the right words for it. 'Coming out but not as soon as you think' is better to say for it lol.

Another thing in development is a cover for this book. If you have any tips for making book covers, I need them lol (I can't make book covers for the life of me) if you can make book covers...I'll hire you- (but seriously, if you can make a cover and is willing to make it for the book if you want I'll appreciate it though I'm gonna try to make one)

ALSO ALSO ALSO if you want a short oneshot of Kurapika/Gon/Killua x child reader check out kil_zoldyck99 's hunter x hunter oneshot book, there is a one shot of it (only child reader i can finddd that isn't minee)