⭐️Chapter 11: Hunting for your Prey 💧

As the time reached for everyone to exit the ship, the small female went first, swinging her arms back and forth, with Foxy's paw being held by her's. Mr Oinks had been left on the Blimp, so for when she returns she can get Mr Oinks back.

She placed the plush on the ground and bend down to the plush's height.

"Foxy, do you think Mr 324 will come here to take our tag?" She looked at the fox. "Or do we have to find him?..." She gasped as her eyes twinkled. "It's hide and seek! We are the seekers!"

As minutes passed she found herself walking around with holding foxy in her arms.

"Now!" A voice yelled and the child was surrounded by a group of applicants. She blinked and looked around, confused at the sudden appearance of 5 applicants.

"It's just a kid."

"Remember this Kid came in first for the 3rd phase."

"Probably because that Hisoka guy was with her."

"Hey Kid. Look at me." Y/n looked in the direction of the male who called her out. He bend down to her height and held his hand out.

"Give me your tag before things get messy."

Y/n looked at him, she held Foxy close, who had the tag pinned neatly on his chest.

"No!" The male's eye twitched, he soon snatched the plush from the female's arms.

"Hey! Give foxy back!" She yelled and started to tear up. The male ripped the pin off of Foxy's chest leaving a tear.

"Got it." As he did, his body froze, at the blood lust that was leaking out of the child.

"You asked for it..." She said. Her eyes glared at the male. As she clicked her fingers, Streamers came out of the tear from foxy and started to turn into snakes. Confetti also came out and attached itself to the other applicants that were joining the male in for the attack. As it exploded, like Y/n's bombfetti. Screams were heard through out the forest.

Not too far away Hisoka was smiling a bit , who was sitting and having butterflies around him. "Sounds like my sweet fox is having fun~" He said to himself, and was thinking on if he was going to go and get her, but knowing the small female, she would find her way around, and wouldn't die because she is related to him after all.

Y/n stood there as blood was splattered all around her. Bloodlust was all that was leaking from the female as she picked up foxy from the ground.

A needle flew passed her as it landed in the head of a applicant who was trying to steal all the badges that Y/n got from her killing off people.

"Illu-Oniisan...?" She looked over as her bloodlust disappeared at the sight of Illumi, who was in his normal form now, from his needles being taken out.

"Nice to see you Y/n." He patted the female's head, making her smile happily at getting headpats.

"headpats! yay!" She cheered as Illumi picked up the badges that were from the dead corpses.

"Here." He handed them to the female who looked at him. She picked one of them and held it in front of Illumi's face. "You need badge?"

"I got 6 points. Let's go." Illumi picked the small child up and held her in his arms, as she was holding her plush close.

"Illu-oniisan... can you fix foxy? You have needles?" Illumi looked at the torn plushie.

"I'll fix him later." She nodded her head slightly and slowly fell asleep as Illumi carried her towards where Hisoka was.

~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short! Y/n is really over powered.... its fineeee XD

Hope you enjoyed (Also poor foxy needs to be stitched up by Illumi...or Machi...)

Also any headcannon you can think of that Hisoka would do with Y/n (like my bungee gum head cannon of him having bungee gum attached to Y/n and can drag her to him when ever he wants)