⭐️Chapter 30: The spiders💧

(Thank youuuuuuuuuuu Bigpapa_art. Y/n is adorable!!)

"FeiFei!!!"

The small girl smiled happily, leaving all her stuff on the ground, along with the pets, she hugged the male happily. The male slightly stiffened at the female's hug. He didn't hug her back, but she was still happy that he didn't pull away.

She smiles happily at the male.

"FeiFei! You're here, Is Mr Chrollo-Oniisan here too?" She soon gasped a bit and her eyes lit up slightly. "Is Paku-neesan and Machi-neesan here too!!" Placing his hand on her head, to calm the small female down.

"Yes, all of us are here." The female's eyes lit up, she was excited to see all the spiders.

Feitan had seen all the animals, deciding not to question it, since it had happened with her attracting animals to become her pets before, so he didn't say anything about the animals.

"Feitan." Another voice was heard and the 2 looked over.

"Franklin-Oniisan!" Y/n waved her hand at the male, who she recognized. "Haii Shizuku-Neesan!" Waving to the female who was with the other male. She knew them, since they were part of the spiders, but unlike the rest of the spiders, she wasn't the closest to them, unlike Feitan, Chrollo, machi or Pakunoda which are the ones she is the closest to from the spiders (minus her brother).

As the group were leaving, Feitan looked at the small girl, he couldn't leave her there so, even if they were busy with their mission, he told the female to come with.

Y/n nodded her head, picking her bag up and putting it on her back. She gave Feitan Foxy, so he could hold the plushie, which he took, as she carefully carried the hurt kitten.

"I'm gonna name you... Mickey." The small girl smiled as she followed Feitan, Shizuku and Franklin out of the alleyway. The small girl held the kitten in her one arm while holding Feitan's hand. Mr Oinks followed next to Y/n as they were heading off.

~~~~~~~~~

Y/n now was on a hot air balloon, with a group of the spiders. She was sitting on Uvogin's shoulders as they were waiting for Feitan, Shizuku and Franklin to return to the hot Air Balloon.

Y/n was sitting on Uvogin's shoulders, she also had her new phone that Leorio got for her in hand, and she was playing around with it a bit. Soon as the 3 spiders returned Y/n waved at them, getting all the spiders to notice that they returned.

As the group lifted off the ground again, Y/n was set down off of Uvogin's shoulders, even if she was sad about it.

She stood on Mr Oinks back and looked out as multiple police cars arrived at the building and ran inside. She didn't really know what was going on and was looking out as all the spiders were talking.

As they continued, seemingly something was shot towards the hot air balloon and they were going down, landing on the ground Machi helped Y/n get out, with all her animals as well.

They were surrounded by multiple groups of people. Y/n stood behind Machi as they were being threatened to give up.

Soon Uvogin decided to deal with them as the rest of the spiders, except for Feitan, started to play card games.

Y/n would have probably joined the game, but felt tired.

She was by Feitan and laid her head against him, closing her eyes, feeling tired she started to fall a sleep.

Feitan noticed, he moved slightly so the female could sleep more confortable. He watched as Uvogin was killing off the Mafia.

Foxy was sitting by the group of spiders, while Mr Oinks was sleeping with Y/n along with Mickey who was laying on Y/n's bag which had Cinnamon and Toffee inside....

~~~

Okay soo here is the next chapter...Sorry I kinda rushed it slightly, but Happy new year!!

its about 10 hours til new years for me, so Happy early new year :D

(Also Sorry if I haven't put your art in my book yet!)

~ Skypie