⭐️Chapter 18: Hisoka and Y/n 💧

(Thank you Sneaksnak76927/Sneaksnak for the art <3)

Y/n squinted her eyes, getting use to the light, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, pulling the pieces of hair from her face away. She looked around, noticing Foxy was laying down, with his ears up listening out for the surrounds, while Mr Oinks was snoring on the small animal bed that Y/n asked Hisoka to buy for Mr Oinks.

She climbed out of the bed and yawns a bit. As she walked around the room she entered the bathroom to find Hisoka putting his own make-up on.

"Morning Hiso-Oniisan..." She mumbled softly, the male hummed and looked down, smiling at her.

"Morning Y/n." He patted her head, making her smile happily at getting headpats. He slightly ruffled her hair, making her huff slightly.

"Hiso-chan nooo." She replied after he ruffled her hair, making him slightly laugh at her. She pulled out a small step stool from underneath the sink and stood on it to grab the hair brush. As she grabbed it she started to try and brush her hair. With trying to brush out the knots in her hair, she huffed and placed the brush down, not finishing brushing her hair.

Hisoka noticed that and took the hair brush as he instead started to brush her hair. As he was brushing her hair, she tried grabbing Hisoka's hair gel so she could either use it or just make a mess with it, which ended up failing because Hisoka used his Bungee Gum to pull it away from her and placed it somewhere else, not wanting her to mess with it.

As he finished fixing her hair, by brushing it. She turned to him and smiles

"Thank you Hiso-Oniisan!" She head patted him, which he just returned with a smile.

"Look at me Y/n~" The female tilted her head slightly, He grabbed her face gently and held it still as he used his make up on her face. Which ended up being a Star and tear like the ones on his cheeks, he also colored them in, but the star was Y/n's favourite colour and the tear was her second favourite.

She noticed in the Mirror and giggles.

"Now we're matching." He told the female, who was happy at the make up that Hisoka drew on her face.

"Yay!" She cheered happily and as the 2 were finishing up in the bathroom, they were leaving the room together to go and get some food.

"Hiso-Oniisan, I got 9 wins! I'm winning" She giggled, and held Hisoka's hand, while she was skipping next to the male, as he was walking.

"Then I'm guessing all you need is to go against me and win~" He replied and the female nodded.

"I don't know if I want to fight you..." He teased the female slightly as she huffed.

"No! Hiso-Oniisan, Don't be a meanieeee." He laughed at her and hummed.

"I was joking~"

"You better be or else you will only be Hiso-chan and not Hiso-Oniisan!"

"Aww you're being a meanie now Y/n~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter will be the fight between Hisoka and Y/n, and the appearance of our 2 favourite 12 year olds (Gon and Killua ^^) While this chapter was more of a filler so the fighting chapters aren't back to back lol, Hisoka is more soft around Y/n when their alone and in a private room, you can't change my mind!!!

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Skypie/ Spookypie (Happy early Halloween, debating on a Halloween chapter lol)