⭐️Chapter 23:Specialist💧

(Thank you @MoonChan23/Moon.Studios. for the cute artttt <3)

As Killua and Gon learned Gyo at about the same time, Wing asked Y/n for her help with one of the lessons to teach Gon and Killua. She remembered the lesson as she saw Wing taking out a glass of water with a leaf inside of it, setting it on the table, while Killua, Gon and Zushi was watching him.

He was telling them about the water divination to find out about their nen type. As he looked in the direction of the girl.

"Y/n, can you show them your ren, and use it on the cup." She nodded her head, she stood in front of the cup, having her hands around the cup as her aura emitted. As she used her Ren, the water started to leak out, while the leaf moved and impurities appeared in the glass along with the colour change of the water. Though, only noticeable with using Gyo, small bubbles of nen were detaching itself from the cup.

"Tada!" She giggles happily as she showed it to the males. "Hiso-oniichan said that I'm a specialist."

"Your Ren is perfect to show them, since it contains all of the different Nen types and what to look out for." As wing showed the differences of each of them, showing how to find out, he also tasted the water to show that it was very sweet.

"... And if the water changes colour it shows that you are Emitter." Wing finished off explaining to the 3 males. "For Y/n's case, something else occurred, than only having one of those, meaning she is a specialist." As Wing cleaned up the small amount of mess on the table, he refilled the cup, placing it on the table so the boys could test and find out what nen type they were.\

Gon went first, finding himself being an Enhancer. After went Zushi, who was a Manipulator and Finally Killua went, being a transmuter. Y/n watched them as they tested themselves to find out, she jumped off the seat that she was sitting on and went over to the males.

"Your nen is so cool!" She smiled at the 3 males happily.

"You're is cool too lil sis! You're a specialist and can use all the types of nen." Gon replied to the small female who smiled at him.

"Hiso-Oniichan is a trasmuter like you Kil-oniisan." Y/n smiled at the male, who seemed to make a face of pure horror at that he had the same type as Hisoka. (which was funny to y/n lol)

"Who do I share a type with Lil sis?!" Gon's eyes sparkled, curious on what other person shared the same nen type as his.

"You share with... Mr Wing!" She smiled and Wing was surprised at the female, correct, assumption on his nen type.

"Is that true Wing?" Gon looked at Wing, who nodded his head.

"I share my nen with Mister Chrollo-Oniisan." The males didn't know who that was since they never met a 'Chrollo', but Y/n's personality seemed easy for her to attract people and become friends with them, like Gon in a way. It's most likely why the 2 are so close.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm ending it here so I can at least get a chapter out, I'm exhausted completely (for most of the day i was sleeping in my chair lol) Next chapter will be the fights (minus Hisoka vs Gon I wanna have a separate chapter for that one). Also you can clearly tell which relationship that Y/n has is my favourite lol (Gon and Y/n are just too wholesome 🥺)

(Fun factL I actually wrote out a book for myself about nen so I can understand how it works better lol)

Stay safe~

~ Skypie (Happy late Halloween!!!)

(PS: Side chapter of Y/n vs Chrollo coming soon-)