chapter five: Teasing

I turned around, and saw Krolia, wearing a similar dress, only red, and longer untill it reached her angkle. It's honestly a beautiful dress, with the ombre color and all.

But her straps are loose, and shows more of her upper areas and back.

Looks like she's in a more uncomfortable possition than i am. What a pain.

I don't get why we have to wear revealing dresses, atleast give us some privacy.

There's a large scar on the back of her shoulder, and some small scars under it too. Her body is extremely toned, yet she looks very feminine.

There's two purple marks on her face, identical to Keith's scar. Also, her hair is the same as last time, still 'poofy' and has two colors, like her son. Only her ponytail is now slightly longer, but her bangs remain the same. She wore a violet-coloured lipstick, making her look more mature.

"Fancy meeting you here, you look great!" She said with a smile, god, she is indeed stunning.

"Y-yes, you too look...Gorgeous." I said trying to smile. I suddenly felt anxious, and i can't stand up straight.

"Thank you very much!" She smiled, and noticed my weird posture.

'Hunch' is what they call it, and as far as ive lived, i never experienced it. And now, it's just embarrassing.

"You know Acxa.." I looked up, she took a deep breath, and began talking.

"Iv'e been in your shoes once, and it feels like that sometimes. You try to keep a low profile, and you want to hide certain parts of your body, so your posture automatically becomes hunch for no reason." Well, that is an accurate description.

"But try to keep your posture steady, it will make an impression to the Blades, and you don't want to look bad on your first day." She said with a reassuring smile. It made me feel warm, and i smiled back. This feeling, what is this? It made me feel like i wasnt alone.

Im not used to this, these....words.

It actually made me feel better, it's not a threat that i always get, so i can actually relate to it, in a way that i don't feel attacked or insulted.

"Honestly, this dress is really uncomfortable." She said looking at her dress.

"Agreed, it shows too much skin." I added. It's nice not being uncomfortable by myself.

"I know right? Twenty years in the Blades, and this is my new least favorite dress." She said with a sad tone, and left out, yet again, a small laugh.

I chuckled and smiled. Looks like Galrans think alike.

"Kolivan better explain himself, again." Krolia said with annoyance in her tone.