Chapter 8: Finally

ROOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL
*crashes through the wall*
I'm here!
Why the hell I did I do that? I don't know! I also don't care! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
God, I need to calm down.
Whatever
Anyways, I finished this chapter, hope you enjoy.

Kurama POV

Kurama leisurely walked through the village, on his way to his apartment, excitement drumming through his body, barely contained by his self control to not just run out of Konoha and save Yagura. He just finished the bell test, and despite that, he was bored. He had to hold back plenty when fighting Kakashi, and he needed something exhilarating, even if it might not get his adrenaline running, it might give him a chance to fully stretch his legs? Maybe, he'll have to see.

So, imagine his annoyance when, he was just 10 steps away from the stairs, and all of a sudden his face is full of black and pink. Or more specifically, when Sakura and Sasuke block his path with expectant looks on their faces.

'How convenient.'

 A tick mark appeared on his forehead, but he ignored it and put on the famous idiotic-and-innocent-and-dense-Naruto face.

"What's up guys?"

Sasuke narrows his eyes - for what might as well be the hundredth time - and Sakura squints her pale ones, as though unsure if he's lying but she's convinced he doesn't have the capability to do so. She then glanced at Sasuke, and he returns it with slightly slanted eyes, and then they both nod before turning back to 'Naruto'.

"Since we're supposed to be a team, and we still need to work on our teamwork like Kakashi-sensei said, me and Sasuke-kun thought, maybe, we could all do something together?", Sakura looks as if she's struggling to spit the words out, and her hands keep on twitching, like she misses smacking him around and would rather do that than invite him to a little-get-together, especially with 'Sasuke-kun' there.

Sasuke doesn't miss it either and seems to be internally face-palming himself, but he manages to give a gesture of agreement.

All the while Kurama is groaning on the inside, because now he's stuck, and all because of some weak brats! He was aware of how strong they grow up to be, but at the moment, they weren't anywhere  near the level of power and maturity they once(will?) had. Then, Kurama's annoyance increased tenfold, because while he could just shove past them, Naruto wouldn't want him to do that, plus, if he builds stronger bonds with these two, Sasuke might not defect from the village and Sakura, maybe, just maybe - and this is a big maybe - she might be able to find herself and work on her strengths, rather than her appearances. Naruto probably would've liked that, that she would be able to realize there's more to life that just boys without having to go through Chūnin Exams in order to do so.

But, he also needs to save Yagura, and if he doesn't leave now, he might not have enough time. 

Oh, wait, he has Shadow clones, he can just leave a copy of himself here.

'Geez, how did I forget that?'

"Sure guys! Lemme just go get changed alright?"

A nod, and up the stairs he went.

Time skip no Jutsu

Kurama crept through the foggy forest, keeping his steps silent through the clouded air. 

It had taken him a few hours to get there, and the sun was going down. 

So far, he hasn't encountered anyone, but that might happen soon, so in case that happens(and it probably will) he changed into the same brown haired boy he's been henging the last few days, except, this time he's not henging, but actually shape-shifting, as he is a kitsune and shape-shifting is one of their abilities.