7.1 Jungkook, Be Mine!

"Jungkook! Be mine!" Seokjin shouts from his class on the third floor, to Jungkook who's playing the football with his bestfriend on the field on the ground.

Pak!

The ball hits right on his face.

"No way! I'd rather go to hell than dating you, pimples freak!" his confessions was answered by the insults by his own crush.

His nose bleeding, his heart's broken. He sprint out from the class, towards the bathroom and lock himself in the stall partition.

Splash!

"Hahaha! Pimple freak!" the boys laughing at him from outside the stall, splashing dirty water over the top of the door, bullying him.

Everyone in the school know how much he like Jungkook and also know how much Jungkook hated him. But he never giving up in chasing the love of his life.

There's no single day passed without him confessing to Jungkook.

Last month, he wrote his confessions on a white cloth and going to the rooftop, hanging the banner on the top of the building for everyone to see it. He was brought to the principle and was punished for his misdeed. Nobody's allow to go to the rooftop after that.

Yesterday, he wrote Jungkook's name on the building with pink colour spray paint. He was punished to stayed up and paint it back to the original colour on the same day.

He was called crazy rather than being determined for his love towards Jungkook. But he never giving up, hoping and praying for Jungkook to agree to be his.

"Kim Seokjin! Come out right now!" he heard the principal's loud voices calling him from outside the bathroom.

"I don't want!" he screams, refused to surrender to the teacher.

"Come out right now or I'll call your grandfather!"

"You can't! You've promised me! You are a liar!!"

"Kim Seokjin!"

His body trembling in fear hearing the next voices. It's his grandfather, Executor Kim, the man who held the highest position and biggest responsibility for the people in their small town.

"Come out right now!"

"Ah, Mr. Kim.. Why— why are you here..?" the teacher's voices sounds surprised seeing the old man.

"Why? Can't I come visiting my  grandson? What are you doing, Teacher Min? Why is my Seokjin locking himself in the bathroom??" asked the old man, sounded like he blaming the teacher for Seokjin's misdeed.

"Lovely? Hah! Your grandson is not lovely, but a trash. Hey old man, tell him I will never accept him and his ugly face to be my lover. Don't you have mirror at your house? I can buy for you if you don't have enough money to afford a mirror!"

Jungkook came into the picture, walking arrogantly with both hands into the pockets.

The grandfather looking at him sceptically, "Who is this rude and ugly young man?"

"What? Ugly?! Hey! I am the most handsome in this school! Who's ugly, Heh? Isn't it your pimples freak grandson??"

"Teacher Min!" the grandfather turning back at the teacher, making the pity teacher freaks out with his emanated scary aura.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I've been a bad teacher! I've failed to teach Seokjin to be a better person! It's all my fault!" the teacher fell on his knees, feeling guilty for what happened to Seokjin.

"Hmp! You supposed to quit the job if you failed to do your job well! You're incompetent as a teacher!"

"I'm sorry! I— I will quit.. But please, don't punish Seokjin.. He's.. Not wrong.. It's just the process for him to becoming an adult.. A human being.. Will definitely will going through this phase.. Once in their lifetimes.."

"Wait, old man. Why did Mr. Min have to quit? Its not his fault if your grandson decided to be a trash! You're not being fair to Mr. Min!"

"Jungkook please don't worsen the situation! Please ignore him, I'll accept my punishment, Mr. Kim.."

"I'll strip your position from now—"

"Stop it! You can't do that!" Seokjin stormed out from the bathroom. His clothes are wet and smells like poops.

"What the—"

"Pfft! You looks like shit!"

...

Found any mistake? Please tell me so I can correct it.