9.9 Divorce

The sunset looks breathtakingly beautiful. Seokjin standing by the lake with fishing pole in his hand. He left Jungkook sleeping in the house after helping changing his clothes and nursing him.  Since then, he came back to the lake to catch some fish, but it seems the fish didn't want to eat the baits.

He sighed, disappointed. But then, his stomach growling, wanting to be fill. He put the fishing pole away and go back to the house.

"—!"

He stops when he sees Jungkook's awake, at the kitchen cooking something. The house was built with a lots of glasses so he can see him from the outside.

Once again, he was hesitate. Either to go in or to wait outside.

"You're back." said Jungkook when he caught Seokjin lost in his thought.

"Hic!" Seokjin's hiccupping, surprised when Jungkook suddenly appear before him.

Jungkook blinks seeing the cute side of his ex husband. Seokjin cover his mouth but couldn't stop the hiccups.

Jungkook chuckles. He lick his thumb and pressing it on Seokjin's forehead, in between his eyebrows.

"My grandma always did that to me when I hiccups. It's working for me.." he explain, when Seokjin trying to wipe it.

"That's dirty." said Seokjin, being grumpy. But like magic, it does work. Seokjin no longer hiccups.

"See, I've told you. It works." Jungkook grins.

"Tch. Why are you so happy? I won't say thank you. I didn't ask for help."

"I know.. I just want to help.."

"Hmp! Oh, you are feeling better, right? Then, please leave. I've rent this place for a week using my own money. I didn't plan to share it with anyone."

Jungkook pouts. "But it's dark outside.. I.. My car.. Broke down.."

"Then, what do you want?"

"Please let me stay a night here.. I'll leave when the morning rise.."

Seokjin's eyebrow arched. He purse his lips in disagreement.

"Please.. I've cooked for you.. I'll clean the house.. I-"

"Stop it. Don't do anything. Don't make me in debt with you. You can stay here tonight. Only this night. You are going to leave tomorrow morning. That's it. Do you understand that?"

Jungkook nods. "I do.."

"Good. Oh, you cooked using my ingredients, right? I'll eat that so it won't waste my money."

"Yes. I'll go prepare the table. You can go to wash up first!" happiness sparkling around Jungkook as he saying those words.

Seokjin face palmed, walking away to his room. 'Why are you like this, Jungkook..? Stop making it hard for me to forget you!'

...

Seokjin sat on the swing chair outside the house, reading his script. He really want to do well, he don't want to disappointing the crew and especially Namjoon.

Jungkook suddenly came approaching him, put a blanket over his shoulder. "You'll catch a cold.." said the CEO.

"... Its none of your business." he answer with cold, indifferent tones.

"You hate me, Seokjin?"

"..."

Jungkook smiles, sit next to Seokjin. Seokjin moves to the side, creating distance and space between them.

"I have a story. Will you want to listen?"

"Hm? What story? Didn't I make it clear, I don't need you to explain?"

"Oh, no.. This story doesn't associate with my explanation.."

"Hm. Fine."

"Thank you.. So, once upon a time.."

...

Seokjin shed his tears. He didn't think Jungkook's story will make he cry. It's a sad story about a man who lost his love because he was too busy trying to redeem his sins to the others.

"Don't cry.. That man doesn't deserve your tears, Seokjin.." Jungkook lean closer, wiping Seokjin's tears with his big thumb.

"But.. That guy.. Why.. Couldn't his husband.. forgive him..? He deserve happiness too.."

"Not all sins are forgiven.."

"Bullshit! Every people deserve a second chance!" Seokjin stood up. The blanket fall off his shoulders.

"No.. Not all.."

"Who are you to decide that?!"

Jungkook smiles, looking up at Seokjin, right into his dark brown orbs. "Then, will you be able to forgive me, Seokjin?"

"—!" Seokjin flinched. Just then, he realised. The story are actually similar to their story.

".. Is.. Is that guy.. You..?" his eyebrows frowned, anticipating for the answer.

"I'm sorry... I've wronged you.. I'm really sorry, Seokjin.."

"You've tricked me..." he gritted his teeth. "You've fucking tricking me, Jungkook!"

"... I'm sorry..."

...

One more chapter to end this.