6.5 Cheater

After more than 20 hours on plane, Seokjin and Namjoon are now in an another plane, just 10 times smaller than the first plane they boarded.

This light aircraft of course belongs to the Kim's family. They were greeted by the pilot at the airport after the departure. The couple now heading to Namjoon's family's house in Avalon, located on Santa Catalina Island, that can only be accessed by airplane or boat, making travel to and from this destination a bit more complicated.

Seokjin looking out from the window at the beautiful view on the ground. He smiles. But somehow he feel nervous to meet Namjoon's family.

He's still remember the first time he came here, when he's still Namjoon's boyfriend. He was so excited to meet his family. They starts the journey for a few days, only the two of them, happy and enjoying each others companion. But everything changed on the last few day, when they went to meet Namjoon's family.

This is the fourth times he'll meet them. He dislike them, the way they looked at him and treated him like a complete stranger, he knew they didn't want him in the family. But Namjoon insisted. He want the family know the good news they brought with them.

Seokjin is pregnant and that will make his family happy, especially his parents. Namjoon wanted them to acknowledge Seokjin as his legal husband and is the one who's giving him a heir.

But little did the couple unaware of, there will be surprises waiting for them ahead.

"It's been two years since you're back. I thought you forget the way back home." says the mother when they arrived at the door. They was greeted with death glare and nonsensical words.

Seokjin staying a few steps away, refused to greet the elder while Namjoon taking they're luggages into the house. He wander around the lawn, smelling the flowers and playing with their pet, a grey siberian husky and a golden retriever.

At least the dogs likes him. They waggle their tails on him, licking his fingers. Seokjin laughs, fell on the ground when the siberian husky jumps on him.

"Ela! Lolly! Come back here! What did I said about playing with strangers? You're so stubborn!" A girl in her early 20 shouts, calling for the two cute dogs.

Seokjin stop playing with the dog, gets up and brushing his pants. 'Yeah.. Stranger..' He thoughts, smiling bitterly.

Until now they still see him as a stranger. Only Namjoon didn't know. Or he ignored it. Seokjin choose the latter. Namjoon knew but he ignore it.

Seokjin fell into despair. He take his pouch and walk out the main gate, towards the neighbourhood. Its scorching hot but he don't care. He don't want to be there. He hated them.

He touch his stomach and suddenly burst in tears. "Why are you exist, baby? I'm sorry.. I don't hate you, but they don't want me.. You knew the job was just an excuse.. The reason is them.. So why did you have to exist? What if they refuse you too? Or what if.. They take you from me when you were born? What will I do..? I'd die if they take you from me.. I'm sorry baby.. But this isn't what we want.." he stop, squatting near the road, crying out loud.

"Seokjin!" Namjoon running to him. He's not too far from the Kim's household.

"Babe, what are you doing here? It's hot out here.." asked Namjoon, heavy breathing.

Seokjin raised his head. His face was wet with tears and sneeze.

"Oh God. You're crying!" Namjoon hold his shoulders, helping him to gets up. He pulled him into a hug and patting his back.

Seokjin crying louder. "It's okay.. I will protect you, baby.. But please, mom and dad's waiting for us.."

"No... I don't want to go there.. They don't like me.. They hated me.. Please.."

"..."

"Please, Namjoon.."

Namjoon silence. Suddenly he released the hug. "Listen, Seokjin. That old man and woman, they're my mother and my father. I, as the son, am obliged to obeyed them. Please understand my situation, babe. I've married you, I've broken my vow to them. Isn't it enough? Why can't you be a good son in law to them?? Please, I'm so tired so please stop fussing around like an immature brat!" his loud voices resonance in Seokjin's hearing while his hands squeezing Seokjin's shoulders, hurting him.

Seokjin was too shocked to even reply to his husband.

"Let's go. You're not going to disappoint me, right babe?"

Seokjin nods, in tears.

"Nooo. Stop crying. They wouldn't like it. Don't make me wipe your tears, Seokjin. Stop."

Seokjin shuddered. Namjoon was never like this towards him. He was always gentle to him. Did he really crossed the line, that's making him changed?

Seokjin wipe his tears, following Namjoon as he pulled him together, back into the Kim's household.

...

Is this enough to be a reason for Jin to cheat on Joon?