Chapter One - Out of my hands

"So this is where you will be staying." Manager Hyoan told me, showing me where I will be sleeping. I nodded quietly, following him into the room. It is bigger than I thought it would be and has it's own bathroom. The others seem to share rooms, them all having to share one bathroom between the. . . Seven of them? I think that is how many Manager Hyoan told me there was in the group called Infinite. "I made sure you had your own room. It's nice since this place is bigger than the old dorm they lived in. I think you will fit in here just fine." Manager Hyoan said, practically talking to himself. It was quite the process of being hired for this job. I had a lot of paperwork to sign and conditions to agree to. I am to see a councelor every week and report on my well being. It seems that they want to 'fix' me. Also, Manager Hyoan has been put in charge of staying with me for the next little while, instead of accompanying the boys to their activities. It seems that they need someone to keep a constant eye on me.

"It is a nice room. Kamsahamnida." I thanked, putting my suitcase down. I had quit everything back home, leaving everything behind to come and do this. My brother at first, dissagreed with this whole set up, but then realized that perhaps it would be good for me to be away from home for awhile; to be with different people and away from those who cause me pain. We couldn't get a hold of my father, who is away on a tour, but we sent him an email; hoping that he won't be too angry. . . I knew that he wouldn't be though. My father is kind hearted like me, and I know that he would want the best for his sole daughter. He is a race car driver and often is away from home; I miss him terribly.

"It was not trouble at all." Manager Hyoan said, motioning for me to come with him. I nodded and followed, him beginning his tour of the home. "It will be pretty easy finding your way around, since it isn't too big. Sung-kyu and Woohyun share this room, SungYeol, Dongwoo and L in this one and finally Hoya and SungJong in this last one here." He said, motioning to each of the doors that were all in sight from the one room that connected them all. I wrote the pairings down in my notebook so that I could begin memorizing where they were residing. "They aren't too bad at cleanliness, but they are boys, so they often get lazy and leave things around. I am hoping you don't find anything weird." I smirked slightly at that comment, following him next to the kitchen. "Around the corner there is where the laundry room is, there are several drying racks you have access to for drying some of their clothes. I would be most careful with some of their items of clothing, be sure to read the tags." I nodded, writing his instructions down as we continued around. The place itself isn't very big and I am surprised that seven people can live in here all at once, but I am sure they manage somehow. "Unlike the other place they were staying in, there is a small courtyard out in the back, that may help when you clean." Manager Hyoan said, turning suddenly to look at me. "Minae. I have been bombarding you with all of this information. Are you okay? Should we take a break?" He asked. He seems like a very nice person, however they all start out this way. . .

"It is alright." I said simply, hearing a clicking noise from the front of the house.

"Ah, they must be home. Let's go greet them yes?" I agreed and followed behind him. I haven't met any of the boys personally, but I have met the other manager of Infinite.

"Waah, so tired." Someone whined.

"You worked the least Hyung." Another complained.

"Aish, let's not start. We have a guest today." Manager Youngjin said to them, just as we popped out of the kitchen. This snapped the boys into attention and I was surprised by how small this room seemed with all of them in it. They all smiled and started to kind of line themselves up.

"Welcome! We are Infiinte!" They all said together, bowing to me. I bowed as well, following their greeting.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Mi-Nah. I hope we can get along kindly." I introduced, ignoring the fact that I was planning on avoiding them for the most part. I don't have a very good history with men, not that I have particularly done anything. . . I have just had them beat up on me, on request by their girlfriends.