"Lets say he didn't cheat would you still be with him? Or would you be happy."

"lets just say if I knew what I knew now I wouldn't have ever dated him." water fills up in my eyes. "he's not the same man,J." I sniffle causing Joe to look over at me. I wipe the tears off my cheeks. "But I just knew. I knew that we weren't going to last. Him cheating was a light in all of it." We stop at a red light. Joe grabs my hand and rubs it with his thumb. 

"You'll get though this." He says smiling at me. 

"And so will you." I say. Ryu woke up a few minutes eariler and is looking out the window. He pokes his head in between us. I lift him up and place him on my lap. He sticks his head out the window and sticks his tounge out. I giggle and take a photo of him. 

After a long ass drive we finally arrive to the hotel. They gave away my room and Joe allowed me to say with him. 

"are you sure J? You drove me all the way here,I could just find another place to stay." I argue. 

"Mercades it's fine. Trust me."he says . I smile and we start to walk to our room. We saw a few fans and we posed for a few photos and then went on about our night. It is 11pm after all. 

Joe pov

I wake up to my phone buzzing and ringing. I get off the couch to see who it is. It's Galina. I sigh and answer it. 

"Hello?" I ask sleepishly. 

"Leati what the hell!" She shouts in the phone. So loud that I have to remove the phone from my ear. 

"Whats wrong with you?" I ask irriatted. 

"I knew it. I knew you were cheating on me". ugh. Were on this again. 

"Galina what are you talking about?" I say rubbing my forehead. 

"I'm talking about you and Mercades."

"what about us?" 

"That you two are sharing a hotel room together! God Leati I can't believe you! I trusted you!". 

"Oh you trust me! Then how come everytime I walk though the fucking door your accusing me of sleeping around?" 

"Because-"

"Because you don't trust me. And I don't think I can be with someone who doesn't trust me." I say. 

"wha-what does that mean?"  I turn around and see M start to stir in her sleep. 

"Well talk about it later,G." and with that I hang up the phone. It's too early for this shit. I hang up,put my phone back on the charger and lay back on the couch. 

"Joe?" I hear a voice say. I lift my head and look in her direction. 

"Yeah?"

"You alright?" She asks. 

"yeah I'm fine. Go back to sleep." I say softly. She eyes me before laying back down. Hey how did Galina know we were sharing a room? Is she having someone spy on us? I wouldn't put it past her. I'll find out in the morning. 

(the next morning)

"Galina?" 

"yes baby?" she says sweetly over the phone  She must've fogot about what i said last night.

"How did you know we were sharing a room?" I ask. The end of the line goes silent. 

"You see,uh, and then,uh,well, yeah"