The Legend of Gods

In ancient time, El Zaberina has a legend about the creation of this continent and the story of the Gods. On the first day of each new year, people celebrate Juhr Hunl, means the Birth of Life. Descendants from each family are gathered to listen to the Legend of Gods from the head priest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The God of Darkness, Hadens, who lived in the underworld for a long time was fell in love with the Goddess of Light, Vennucis. Married, and have five children; The oldest, Goddess of life, Ciri; the second, God of Death, Pulton; the third, Goddess of Water, Junnernia; the fourth, God of Fire, Lehtuschaft; and the youngest, Goddess of Earth, Gilberina. The births of these deities are what lead to the creation of the world.

On the fifteen birthday of these deities, Hadens and Vennucis blessed their child with each a holy golden relic as a gift for them. Ciri was given a cane possed the power to grant life; Pulton was given a sword possed the dark flame of judgement to judge death and crime; Junnernia has given a trident possed the power of circulation; Lehtuschaft was given a spear possed the power of warmth and reborn, and Gilberina was given a neckless possed the power of blessing.

One day, Terribana, Goddess of Destruction raged with jealousy on Hadens' love with Vennucis, she planned to take her revenge to kill him. However, her plan was found by the five children and pull into a huge conflict.

As the conflict went on, they managed to defeat Terribana and cased her back to the underworld. However, the world is in chaos. Humans betrayed other races and wore war on them, the gods were in depression as Pulton descent into the mortal world and stopped the war. To recover the land and seal Terribana, Gilberina sacrificed herself into a pile of ash as Lehtuschaft burned the ashes it turned into lava by covering the gateway between the living land and the underworld. After that covered by vast water turned into the ocean by Junnernia.

To reborn the land and life on it, Ciri cut her heart into half and put on the land as plants and living beings were reborn after the war, and so Berlium was found by the remaining tribes.

Ciri also created a stone arch gate with prophecy crafted on it in the heart of Berlium, "One Maiden, by the name of Ciri, shall descend into this land and become the true protector of El Zaberina." And so, the remaining refugees found the Church of Ciri to wait for the time come. After a hundred years, the Daughter of Ciri has appeared.