Morning

I woke up early the next day to prepare breakfast. I also tidied the room given to me.

Since my bag was stolen, I don't have any clothes too. The guys offered me their clothes last night but only Jimin's and Yoongi's were accepted because that's the closest to my size. Namjoon said I could buy the things I need today so he gave me some money. This is why I will be giving my all with ths job because this is the only way I could repay their kindness.

I looked at the clock and it reads 8:32. "Maybe they will have a late breakfast."

I cleaned up the living, kitchen and dining area.

"Good morning Seon-Mi." It was Seokjin. He was stretching his long arms.

"Good morning! Breakfast is ready. Would you like some coffee?" I asked him while putting down the cleaning materials.

"Yes please."

"Make that two coffee Seon-mi. Good morning." Hoseok followed and took a seat at the table his hair all disheveled.

"Why do you look like that?" Seokjin asked Hoseok with a playful tone.

"I shouldn't have drank coffee last night. I'm not used to it." Hoseok answered while he was making his hair go down.

"Wait, but you're still going to drink coffee now?" Seokjin asks.

"Coffee in the morning and in the evening is different Jin hyung." Its funny how Hoseok answers somehow having an angry tone but still trying to make a point.

"Do you guys usually have breakfast this late?" The last time I checked for the time, its 9:30.

"Me, Seokjin and Namjoon usually are the earliest to wake up around 8:00AM. Jimin and Yoongi wakes up around this time. Taehyung and Jungkook wakes up around 10:00AM if there's no schedule." Hoseok looked around looking for something. "Where is Namjoon by the way?"

"Oh, he said he was going to walk around first." I said.

"Oh, I see." Hoseok nods and then takes a bite of bread in front of him.

"Seon-mi, how was your sleep?" Seokjin asks me while he is munching his food.

"Its great!" It was one of the best nights that I had in my life.

I looked at Seokjin eating his food and I quietly laughed at his hair.

"Hmmm? Why are you laughing?" Oh no. He found out.

"Your hair... It's...like Hoseok's." I said as I burst out laughing. Hoseok took a look at him too before laughing hysterically.

Seokjin immidiately looked at the nearest mirror and tried to pat down his hair.

Jimin suddenly came out from his and Hoseok's room.