Hope World Chaos

I started to knock on the door.

"Come in!" Hoseok said from the inside.

I immediately came in. His studio doesn't have a passcode like the Genius Lab.

The first thing I noticed is that the studio is so tidy. Then there's Hoseok who was watching something from his monitor while drinking. He looks serious?

He didn't even looked at me

He didn't even looked at me. It was the first time that I see him so serious. I looked at the surrounding and it was more of a simple studio set-up.

"Seon-mi! What are you doing just standing there? Sit! Sit!" He said while pointing at a chair. "Sorry, I was reading the lyrics Namjoonie sent me. I was thinking about what to put on my part of the song. Come here." He said and stood up from his chair to move my chair towards the desk.

I read the lyrics carefully and it was beautiful. I can say that verses were worded with care.

"Namjoon wrote this? Its beautiful!" I said while still looking at the monitor.

"I know right?" He paused and looked at me. "Beautiful." Then that smile again.

" Then that smile again

O....kay? What is he doing?

And then, he laughed. "Sorry Seon-mi! You know, living with 6 other boys, our interaction with girls in person are very minimal. I was just practicing if I still have it."

What did he say?! I think my face is red right now. Ughh! This is embarassing!

"Yoohoo! Hyung!" Taehyung saved me from embarassment!

"Hyung, would you want some snacks?" Jimin is here too.

"Sure! Sure!" Hoseok said while getting the snacks. "Wait. What are you guys doing here?"

I looked finally at their direction and saw all the other 6 coming inside.

Wait, can we even fit in here?

"Seon-mi, why is your face so red?" Taehyung asks. I, then felt the stares from everyone.

This is embarassing! I stood up and the first thing that came to my mind was the first words I said "I'll get some water." Then I went through the door.

"Ya!" I can hear them from the hallway.

What the heck just happened?

It took me a long time before I got back to Hoseok's studio. I guess everything settled down because they were all quiet and Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi were looking at the monitor and discussing some things. Then, a music played from the stereos. Just melodies, no voices.

I remembered what Hoseok showed me awhile ago - Namjoon's lyrics. Is this for this song?

"From the day of the universe's creation and beyond
Through the infinite centuries and beyond
In the previous life and maybe the next too
We're eternally together"

When Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi looked at me, I realized I sang the lyrics with the melody.

"Whoah! That's good Seon-mi!" Hoseok said.

"Hyung! Is that the lyrics of the new song?" Jungkook asks the trio in front.

"Seon-mi, you're quite a good singer." Seokjin gave me his thumbs up of approval.

" Seokjin gave me his thumbs up of approval

"Oh no, I just remebered the lyrics." I said to them.

"They meant your voice. It's good." Yoongi said out loud.

"Ah, well, thank you." That's all I can really say right now as I feel myself getting flustered. "Anyway, the lyrics was really good Namjoon."

"Oh, thanks Seon-mi." Namjoon said while flashing his dimples. Then, he turned to look at Jimin. "Jimin, can you please sing what Seon-mi just sang?"

Jimin stood up and moved to the microphone near him and started to sing that part.

If my voice was good, Jimin's voice is like an angel singing! I heard him sing some tunes around the house but to see him doing it in the studio was amazing!

"Jimin, that was great!" I immediately told him.

He just smiled shyly as a reply.

Few more hours passed and I saw how passionate these guys are in their music. They keep on giving inputs on how to improve the song. The creativity in them is impressive.

Maybe I'm too lucky to be here huh?

🎶