The Sleepwalker

I arrived at the house safely. I opened some light.

"I'm alone again." I sighed loudly at the thought of spending the night without the loud noises everytime they are here.

Oh! I have to text them!

01:05AM Seon-mi
I just got home. Get some rest! You deserve it too.

I also texted Eunji as promised. I can't believe I made a new friend. She replied in an instant and we said our good nights.

My head feel heavy at that point. My body clock telling me to have my eyes shut.

Luckily I was able to sleep in an instant.

--------------

I woke up as my bladder wants to go to the bathroom. I checked the time and its 4:28AM. I'm still so sleepy.

After the bathroom break, I heard footsteps in the living area.

What's that? Is there a burglar?!

Then, I saw a figure of a man who was walking slowly.

Huh? Am I dreaming?

I moved closer to check.

"Namjoon?"

It is him! He's... sleepwalking?

"Hey! Namjoon!"

"Thank you for your love ARMY." Huh? He's sleeptalking too.

Wait, he's about to hit a wall!

I tried to save him but to no avail. He bumped to the wall.

"Aagghh... Ughhhh..." he looks lost. Haha!

"Namjoon, are you okay?" I said as I approached him.

"My head. What happened?" he asked while touching his forehead.

"You were sleepwalking and ---- Wait! What are you doing here?" I asked upon remebering that they are supposed to be somewhere not here.

"Ah... Well, me and the guys didn't want to do the after party anymore. We need to rest." he was still massaging his head.

I checked his forehead to see that a bump is visible. "Wait. We need to put ice on that." I said as I stood up and got something for cold compress.

"Here." I took his hand and placed the ice pack there. "You need to hold it in place okay?"

He nodded in agreement. "Seon-mi, how did you know I was sleepwalking?"

"Well, my grandpa was like that. He also sleepwalks, but only if he is stressed or anxious about something." I wonder, is my grandpa sleepwalking now that I ran away? Just then, a loud sigh came out of me.

"Why?" Namjoon asks pertaining to the sigh.

I don't think telling him about my grandpa will do us any better. "Nothing, its just that I feel that I can't sleep anymore."

"Me too." he then sighed as loud as mine earlier. "What are we going to do now?"

"Hey Namjoon... Do you have a sibling?" I asked out of nowhere.