December has come

A few weeks have passed. The guys were extremely busy the past few days as they were practicing for their performances. When they are home, they rarely eat. They just go to their rooms and sleep.

They said that December is awards season so that explains why they work so hard. Seokjin's birthday also had come already and just as what we anticipated, we weren't able to celebrate his birthday yet. He was able to go home to his parents for awhile after his birthday since its near Seoul. He was quite happy when he got back.

"Seon-mi! You wanted to celebrate me and Seokjin hyung's birthday right?" Taehyung told me as he entered the house.

"Of course!" I said in anticipation.

"How about tomorrow? We were able to have a 3 day break starting today!" Taehyung said excitedly while the other guys were entering the house.

"That would be great! Is dinner okay with you guys? Should we do it on the rooftop? What do you guys want?" I asked everyone.

"Oh! Samgyupsal!" Jungkook said after he raised his hands.

"Then samgyupsal it is! Good choice Jungkook!" I said to Jungkook. Thinking about it, Jungkook rarely talks to me unlike the other guys.

"How about you Seokjin?" I asked Seokjin as I go near him.

"Let's see, lobster and kimchi stew." The lobster was unexpected.

"Lobster?" I clarified.

"Yes. Seon-mi. I was really craving for that on my birthday but sadly no one even bought it for me. Not even my mom." Oh, so those are his favorite food!

"How about you Taehyung? Anything you would like?"

"Japchae!" Taehyung replied while smiling but after awhile he looked hesitant.

"Why? Changed your mind?" I asked him again.

"Wouldn't it be a hassle for you? I mean, you have to do grocery shopping, cook--" Taehyung stopped when Seokjin tapped his shoulder.

"Its okay, I can help with the grocery shopping." Jin said.

"Oh! Me and Jimin would like to come with you hyung!" Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah! We have things to buy too." Jimin said enthusiastically.

"Can I come too?" I asked both of them with a smile

"Nope!" Jimin and Jungkook said in unison.

These two are suspicious. I can only imagine what will happen in the grocery store.

 I can only imagine what will happen in the grocery store