Part 17

"Watch out, 9S! The sand it's slippery!"warned 2B to 9S. "Ok, ok! Do not worry about me!"said 9S kinda relaxed.

2B kinda nervous to walk on that slippery sand. She's just walk so slow to avoid her from falls.

"2B! You ok?"asked 9S worried. "I guess....i'm ok!"answer 2B. She's still kinda nervous to walk on that slippery sand.

"Ok, good luck over there, 2B!"support 9S. "Y...yeah!"said 2B. She's just walk slowly.

This is can be say the second fear that showed by 2B. First in the Amusement Park, when she and 9S go into the roller coaster. 2B in there very scared because she never do that before.

9S feels and thought that 2B has a fear too. He just thought that 2B is a brave and tough girl. But no...she has a fear too.

"9S...."called 2B. 9S directly turns his head to 2B who still very far from him. "Yes, 2B?"asked 9S.

"I-woaahh!!"2B screaming because she wants to fall. "2B!"said 9S directly goes to 2B.

I'm going to fall. I'm going to fall. 9S will laughing at me. He will. Please....this is not funny to laugh 9S if you think this is funny.

Don't laugh at me....
Don't laugh at me....
Please....i'm shy if you do that.

But 2B doesn't falls. She kinda confused. Who is carrying her?

"2B! You ok?"asked 9S worried. 2B shocked because the one who carrying her it's....9S. "I...i'm ok..."answer her.

"You almost fall, 2B. Finally as fast as i could, i carrying you."said 9S helps 2B to stand up again. "Yeah, thanks....9S..."thank you 2B kinda shyly.

"Well, i guess....i have to accompanying you."said 9S. He begins to handed his right hand to 2B. "You already accompanying me, 9S."said 2B.

"Yes, but this maybe get a trouble for you. This goddamned slippery sand will make you fall again later."said him. He is trying to catch 2B's left hand, but it couldn't made it.

2B avoid it this time. Maybe because she kinda didn't want 9S to get hard for her, or maybe...she's not in the mood grabbed her hand each other with 9S.

"Come on, 2B! Let me please?"he still handed his right hand to 2B. 2B gave up. She wants to try harder, but because of 9S's good nature or....romantic nature, so she decided to do it.

"Ok, 9S..."said her finally agreeing. "Ok, come on! Just grabbed my hand and you will be ok, trust me!"said 9S.

2B grabbed his hand and both of them walk on the slippery sand.

"Aah....i'm scared, 9S..."said her. "You don't need to scared of, 2B."said 9S. He with his loyalty nature keeps helping her.

"Aah! Oh no...it's getting more slippery! 9S, help me!"said 2B more panicked than before. "Do not worry about it, 2B. Just look at the place that you want to go, you'll be ok."9S supported 2B.

It can be 45 minutes to teach 2B for not scared about the slippery sand. But 9S with his very kind and loyal nature, he is always patience to teach her.

"Ok...9S. So...where are we?"asked 2B. She closed her eyes to make sure that she could do it. 9S did not answer. He just saw 2B from far away.

To teach her fastly, 9S let her do it with herself. By grabbed her hand and dare her to close her eyes. After that slowly 9S leaving 2B.

"9S? Where are you?"asked 2B. She keeps trying to do it with herself. But she needs 9S for an urgent.

"9S, do you hear me?"asked 2B. "Yes, yes i hear you!"answer him from far away.

"Wait....you are far, 9S. Why did you do that to me?"she's getting panicked. "No, don't ever you thinking about me again. Now you have to do it with yourself!"answer him.

"But..."2B wants to tell something to 9S that she is still afraid with this sand. But...she changed her mind. She keep it until the end.

"No! I'm not afraid with this! I can do this!"said her supporting herself. "Yeah, you could do it! That's the 2B that i knew!"reply 9S.

9S just look at her from far away. Hope that she could do it by herself.

5 minutes later....

"Wohoo! 2B you made it!"9S walk on the slippery sand and came closer to 2B.

"Am i?"said her still kinda not sure. "Yeah! You cool, 2B! I knew you could do it by yourself!"said him.

Suddenly 2B hugs 9S so tight. "Eh? 2B?"confused 9S. "It's all because of you, 9S! You teaching me! You made me did it! Thank you so much, 9S!"thank you 2B.

9S smiled to her and patting her head. "Sure, 2B! I'm always here for you."said him. After that both of them grabbed their hand again and continue to walk.

"9S, where are you gonna taking me?"asked 2B giggle."Just keep walking, 2B. You'll know later."answer 9S.

9S and 2B stopped infront of the lake.

"Welcome to the small lake in Desert, 2B!"9S welcoming

"Welcome to the small lake in Desert, 2B!"9S welcoming. 2B laugh for a while. "Is that the name place?"asked 2B staring at 9S with her flirt eyes.

"I don't know...i guess..."said 9S scratching his head. 9S's nature makes 2B laugh again. "You are a very weird android-i mean....human!"said her.

Both of them have their good and chill time in that lake. It feels so cozy for them. They sometimes splashing the water each other.

And now they are sitting beside that lake.

"2B."9S call her. "Yes?"answer her. "If we already married, what are you gonna do?"asked him.

"Married? I....i don't know. I think we can't marry, 9S."answer her. "What? Why?"asked 9S. He used his sweet smile to 2B.

"I think it's enought if we be a couple already."said her. "Yeah...you are right."reply him.

They both silent for a while. But 2B makes a good moment again with 9S.

"9S....."call her. "*Chuckle*, 2B...."call him. Their face getting closer each other, and both of them kissing now.

They are happy with their new life. Be a couple for them it's a rare and sure a romantic life for them. They never had this moment before.

After they kissing each other, the 2 of them whispering something.

"I love you, 9S. It's just you and me now. No one can disturb us this time."

"I love you too, 2B. It's just you and me now. No one can see us being a couple this time."

Both of them laughing together and after that the 2 of them begin their new life. Be a couple....forever and together.....😊❤

To be continued.....