Part 16

They are resting now. On the shining white flowers. After they do their romantic moment, they now knew something.

To be a human it's going to be very lovely than being an android like them. They now realized, they want to be a human forever.

"9S..."called 2B. "Yes?"asked 9S. "....How could you knew this is Emil's Memories place?"

"You still remember when you still sleeping in his house? But me, A2, and Emil it's already get out, you still remember that?"asked 9S.

2B nods. "That's when Emil explained everything about this place."said 9S.

"Hmm...ok. Can you explain to me about...this place?"2B giggles. "Sure! I'm going to explain everything that you didn't knew before!"9S touching 2B's hair.

"So...this place it's kinda strange of course. But from this shining flowers, you could see his tears."explained 9S.

2B confused. "His tears? Who's tears?"asked 2B. "Emil's."answer 9S. 2B's jaw drops.

"Ok, the explained it's...all of this flowers, it's all his memories. His....past memories. There some sad one and happy one."

"He wants his memories stuck in his head. Then he has an idea to make something incredible!"

"He build it with this shining flowers. Whatever happened to him, he will build one flower to knew that was his memory."

"And...i think Emil ever showed me the different one."

"Oh yeah? Can i take a look?"asked 2B. "Sure, but i'm forgot he putted in where..."9S stand up from his resting and begin to searching the different flower.

"Ok, i'll help you then."said 2B. She do the same like 9S, stand up and begin to searching the different flower.

"What's the color, 9S?"asked 2B while she go around and around to searching that flower. "Kinda light blue."answer 9S.

They keep searching that light blue flower. But...it seems to hard to find it.

"Wait, is this the flower?"asked 2B. She grabbed a shining flower with the light blue color.

"Yes, that's it!"answer 9S. 9S goes closer to 2B. "So...is there a different meaning from this flower?"asked 2B.

"Yeah...but, it's sadder than the other flowers that you saw before."9S took that flower.

"What is it then?"asked 2B.

"Emil just gave this to me but A2 not. Emil more trust to me than her. He said...."9S stopped for a while.

2B frowned. She slowly came closer to 9S. "What does he said?"asked 2B.

9S trying to hide his tears, but it's too late. 2B already knew there is something wrong.

"Tell me, 9S."said 2B. She grabbed 9S's shoulders to support him.

"He said to me that he will gonna die soon. I don't know how he could read his future, but....i'm kinda believe him."said 9S.

"Really, he said that to you? But why he didn't said that too to A2?"asked 2B. He just silent.

2B understood what her partner-oh not! Her...boyfriend just thought about. So she just silent too.

"Ok, 9S. Don't sad. You right, that's the sadder moment from Emil."said 2B patting his head.

"Yeah..."9S just answer her shortly. 9S put that light blue flower to that house or shop. Just kept it in there, it'll be safe.

"Hmm...how about the journey, 2B?"asked 9S. 2B just silent. She as a captain from the Yorha's soldier didn't know too what are they gonna do now.

"I don't know, 9S...."answer 2B. "Hmm...you did not know?"asked 9S. "There is nothing again here. No animals, no enemies i guess, no Pascal, no A2, etc....there is nothing here."answer 2B.

"Well, i guess we could do whatever we want now, huh?"asked 9S smile flirting to 2B. "Yeah...i guess *chuckle*."answer 2B giggles.

"How about we have our fresh air in the Desert?"question 9S.

"Wait, Desert? There are just only a sand there. There's no fresh air in there."said 2B.

"Come on, just follow me and we're gonna have some fresh air there! I'm promise!"said 9S chuckle.

"Ok, ok. Whatever you say, boyfriend!"chuckle 2B. 9S glanced at 2B with his flirty eyes.

"May i?"asked 9S while he handed his right hand to 2B. "Sure, cool boy!"answer 2B.

2B take his hand and both of them now grabbed their hand each other, to the another location.

What is the next story after this? Whether the next story will end?

To be continued.....