Part 11

2B woke up. The light from the sun waking her up. She looked around, 9S and A2 already woke up. In there, just only 2B herself. "Hmm...i think my friends already get out...better check then!"said her.

"Guys?"2B called them, but there's no respond. 2B keeps walk forward to find her friends. But there's nothing in there.

"Hi, guys! Where are you all?"she keeps called her friends, but still there's no respond. 2B panicked. She's still did not found her friends.

"2B!"respond someone. That was 9S. "Oh my god, i thought that you are gone! Leaving me just like that!"2B relieved. "No way, 2B! I'll never do that to you. Oh yeah, here take this!"said 9S.

"What is this, 9S?"asked 2B. "Just open it! You'll be surprise!"answer 9S. 2B suspicious to him. Carefully 2B open the tiny box, and.........

"Is this....a chip?"asked 2B while she grabbed a chip. "Yes, Emil made it for you."answer 9S. 2B kinda confused, why Emil made this chip and just gave it to her only?

"But why just me? Why you're not too?"asked 2B. "It because-"9S wants to answer it, but he stopped when someone kinda yelling behind them.

"Ahaa!! There you are!!"said someone. Directly 2B and 9S turned their head to the sound source. It...was......

"EMIL?!"they are shocked from what they saw. It was Emil. But....he's very different now. His eyes it's glowing red. There are a few blood on his body. And the worst thing is....there is A2 who already died. Emil put her body in his back.

"You...killed...A2?! Why...and how could this happened to you?!"asked 9S. "You only want to know or you really want to know?"Emil did not answer but he asked back.

"Both."answer 2B. "Yeah, both."9S followed 2B. Emil chuckle. "You already knew the answer."Emil just said shortly. "Now...I'LL FEED YOU BOTH!!!"he said.

Directly, Emil attacked 2B and 9S, but 2B and 9S already avoided from him. "COME ON! SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!!"said Emil.

2B and 9S already have no choice. They want to kill him or not, they better choose to kill him. Emil already infected by a virus. And now prepare for him to be a corpse.

His level it's so high! It's 99!How could 2B and 9S win to defeat him? You guys maybe thought with 9S's hack could do it, but it couldn't do it.

"9S! Hack him!"said 2B. "I'm trying, 2B! But it's so hard!"said 9S. 2B keeps fighting. But the accident, 2B lost her fight so Emil could kill her.

Thankfully, 2B fast to avoid from Emil's attack. But...directly, Emil goes to 9S and 9S in injured.

"2B!"said 9S. 9S already frail. "9S!"said 2B. She's trying to avoid Emil from his attack to 9S, but it couldn't made it. "The chip! Use...it, 2B!"9S coded.

She remembered when 9S gave her a tiny box and there was a chip inside. So she decided to take the chip and used it for her.

The chip it's same like the other chips that 2B and 9S haved, but there is a small glowing light blue on it. So, maybe that could make 2B more stronger than before.

"I'LL FEED YA! I'LL FEED YA!!! YOU'LL DIE! YOU'LL DIE!!!"said Emil. Her condition it's getting worst than before. "No...i'll feed you and you'll die!"said 2B.

2B directly attacked Emil from his back. And Emil now down. "*Pant*.....*pant*...."Emil now the one who frail.

"Guys! You....saved me!"said Emil. Now he's came back to normal. His eyes now it's normal, but his body no longer again will be wasted.
"Yes....but..you...."said 2B. "Yes...i'm.....i'm gonna die no longer later...."he said.

"We supposed to be didn't want to kill you! I want to save you with my hacking skill, but....it's so hard...."said 9S. Emil chuckle a little bit. "It's ok. I am supposed to be the one who not killed your friend! I am supposed to be the one who caring you all! I am supposed to be....."he stopped.

"The one who.....died already...."said him. "Wait, what?!"said 9S unbelievable. "I didn't really like this world. Full of anger. Full of wars. Full of blood...."he's already weak.

"I'm better die like this....and...stay away from everything in here....."Emil said. "But if you die, you'll...."said 2B.

"What are you gonna say? Are you gonna say that i'm going to be very sad in there? No...but i'm very happy in there."said Emil. 2B and 9S can't stop staring at Emil who wants to die.

"Thank you....guys! You've...saved me and....you've made me...more happy!"said Emil. "And i'm so sorry for....A2." "It doesn't matter. A2 now, she's already happy too in there."said 2B.

2B and 9S just bowed their head. Feel the sadness came into them. After that, 2B and 9S did not realized that Emil it's already dead. The engine sounded it's already gone. Means that he is already dead.

One by one, their tears goes down to the ground. A2 dead, Emil dead, and now there's nothing again! Just...the 2 of them. The one who still alive and still can survived.

2B and 9S get out from Emil's cave. Don't forgot before that, they go into Emil's house again. The memories, still ringing back from 2B's and 9S's head.

In their memories
"Hello, hello!! Welcome to my small house!"Emil welcoming 2B, 9S, and A2.

"Sorry if my house it's too tiny for you all, just...make yourself comfortable, ok?"said Emil. "Nah, this is not to that tiny..."said 9S. "This is cozy!"said 2B. "This is the house that i want it, a lots of flower in it!"said A2.

"Good then if you like my house. If you feeling uncomfortable in here, just tell me! It's ok if you want to complain me about my tiny house, also that can make me upgrade it too!"said Emil.

2B, 9S, and A2 just nodding. After that Emil served them sleeping bed. And gave them hot chocolate with marshmallows.

"Thank you to served us this, Emil!"thank you 2B. "Ooh, yes of course. I am supposed to be who say thank you to you three! You guys willing yourself to make me not alone. Thank you so much guys!"said Emil. "Your welcome, Emil!"said 9S. "No prob!"said A2. "It's alright!"said 2B. Now they are enjoying their time in a cozy place with chocolate milk.

Back to real world
"I can't forget that memories."said 2B. "Yeah, me too..."said 9S. "Come on,9S. We have to continue our journey!"said 2B smiled to 9S. "Alright!"said 9S smiled back to 2B.

Now, they do their mission again. Just the 2 of them.

What happen after all 2B's and 9S's friends it'a all died?

To be continued......