Part 7

"Hi, who was that?"asked 9S. No ones answer. The 3 of them silent for a while. Then suddenly someone appears infront of their eyes.

"Wait, are you?"2B stopped. "Yes....i am A2."answer her. "A2? I think i've ever heard you! Yeah, you are the ex-Yorha!"say Jackass(sorry guys if i'm false). "What are you doing here, A2?"asked 9S.

A2 doesn't answer, she's just silent. Her eyes look at the floor. Like she's trying to thinking about the answer. "Nothing. I'm just in here for looking something. Something that with me it's...important for the world."answer her. They all just silent. "Ooh...then you can join us, A2!"say 9S. 9S glanced at 2B and Jackass with his smile also kinda nervous face.

"Ok, what 9S said was right. You could join us."say 2B. A2 just smiling. "Yeah, you look cool. You could join us, A2!"say Jackass. "Alright, thank you guys!"say her.

"Soo...you said that you want to go here for something that it's important for the world, what was that by the way?"asked 9S. A2 just silent for a moment. Everybody walk again do their journey while they waiting A2's answer.

"Defeat all the enemies...."answer her. Everybody in there confused what just they heard before about A2's answer. "Just that?"asked Jackass. "I guess....honestly idk what i do. So maybe clearing all the enemies can make me save the world."say A2.

"A2, please answer the truth one. What your answer before it's kinda nonsense."say 2B with her assertive voice. A2 just silent. "I...i can't..."say her. "You can't? Come on, we promise that we will never share your real journey to everyone."say 2B. Again, A2 just silent. She's really want to answer, but idk why her mouth it's locked by a padlock.

"Tell us now!"say Jackass. Her patience it's already run out. "Jackass, give her a moment to think."say 9S. "Give her a moment to think?! Are you crazy?!"say Jackass. (Really guys, she's already angry!).

"ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!! A2-"suddenly Jackass stopped. She feel something. Something that hurt inside her body. Slowly she turns her eyes to her chest. Then she is....yelling. There is an arrow who stabbed her chest. The blood cannot stop to fell down.

"Jackass, you ok?!"asked 9S. "Yeah, you ok?!"asked 2B. "You alright, Jackass?!"asked A2. Jackass just groaning. Her tears it's slowly fell down. "No...i'm not....but i think..."she's stopped. "Ok, i'm going to heal you!"say 9S. "No! It's too late...."say Jackass. "What are you talking about it's too late?! 9S could heal you!"say 2B.

"I'm sorry guys....i'm so sorry...."say Jackass. She turns her head to the 3 androids and showing her bright red eyes. She...is suddenly already infected by a virus.

"What?! How?!"asked 9S. "Before...i'm not supposed to be want to angry to A2."("Tell us now!" and "ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!! A2-").answer her. "But i don't know why, i think the virus it's infected me already. And i think i don't realize and i don't feel anything weird yet before."

"No, Jackass. We cannot let you die like this!"say A2. "I... ha...ve..to! If i..'m not....you will be.....suff...er!"reply her.
"And i will be suffer."

"Now just kill me....!"say Jackass. Her face seems so pain. Her tears can't stop fell down. And her blood from her chest can't stop dripping. Jackass giving 2B her pistol. Means that Jackass dare 2B to kill her.

"Kill me....be..fore...i'll...making....y...you......suffer!"say Jackass. 2B can't do it. But because of the forced, so 2B let her finger pull the trigger to....Jackass's forehead.

The blood came from on Jackass's forehead. Slowly fell down to the ground. 2B, 9S, and A2 looked at her with their grieve face. The sadness cames again from them.

Her tomboy character was very popular for 2B, 9S, and A2. Everything about her, will never forget for the 3 androids. A2 still kinda far from Jackass, but she's knew that Jackass was not just a tomboy android girl, but she is a tough and brave android.

What are they gonna do after Jackass's death? And who is killed Jackass?

To be continued......