16

"Dada!!" The little baby cackled and clapped.

"Aww... Here we are..." Beam was talking to his little baby as he pushed his stroller inside the park. They were going for a quality boy's day out. Just the two of them. Then they'd go pick Pharm from his bakery lessons. Oon was very happy with having his Dada all yo himself. He was already nice enough to share Dada with that tupid Phi all the time. And that's all because P'Pharm is cute when he cries.

'Ihihihihi that's why he finds ways to make his Faa Faa cry😈'

Arthit tilted his head, looking at the merry go round with wide curious eyes. Then he pointed at the alien thing.

"Daa daa... da butaata baa wa wou ba.. da..."

Beam crouched beside the stroller, looking the way Oon pointed. "Oh... you like that?" He asked his son who had his cheeks puffed like Balloons as he he fisted and opened his tiny palm with a cute pout.

"That's a go go" he told the baby. "It goes round and round, see? Go go"

"Ou... Gu gu?" Oon asked,batting his eyes cutely. "Gu gu waa..." He pointed at the swing again, then grinned at Beam. "Daada? Baww..."he puffed his cheeks.

Beam chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Oh, you know how to get things done your way, don't you my little baby monster? You know how to charm your dada" he tickled the little baby who cackled. "You know everything! Who do you take after? Who do you take after?" He cooed and tickled the little cackling maniac.

Once done, he picked the baby out of his stroller and kissed his face all over. Even Oon hugged him, fisting on his shoulders.

Now, Beam would seldom let the beast free from his cage whenever they're out. But how could he survive Oon acting cute? No mere mortal could!

So he sat the baby in his lap to give him a ride on merry go, holding him tightly in one arm since you can take no chance with that heir of hell.

Oon was so happy, cackling and clapping at the thought of his request being granted like he got bathed in pink milk. But once Beam swung the ride...

"Guaaaaaynn!!! Daaa daaa!!! Tu tai!"

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Hey! Don't hit Dada!" Beam massaged his head where three tiny punches landed that didn't hurt by the way. Then he held his laughter to hug the poor victim of the merry go round who got scared of the swing. 

He chuckled as he sat on a bench, holding the crying baby, trying to pacify him.

"Auanhanhn... gu neoo!!"

 "Aww... yeah, bad go go. Dada will beat that go go. Okay?" Beam said to the little boy who puffed his tear-stained cheeks and clung to Beam's chest.

"Daw... bub bub" he slapped his hand towards the merry go round with angry tears. "Neoo bhaw"

"Yeah, so bad" Beam smiled and kissed the little troublemaker's nose. "Now, no crying" he wiped his eyes. "We are so so brave, right? We are so brave. Oh, yeah" he cooed and stood up to throw the boy in the air and caught him, making him giggle. He laughed and squashed the little baby in his arms, kissing him and bickering with his gibberish and laughing together with him, totally unaware of the attention they both gained.

"Oh, so handsome!"

"Aww... Cutie patootie!"

"Are they father and son?"

"Oh please, my husband can't change a diaper and we have three! He looks so young though... look at him, so handsome and good with the  child.."

"They're so cute!"

Meanwhile, unaware of all that talk, Beam was busy prying the hungry monster off his face who so loved to bite his dada. Dada was cute and yummy after all!

"Ouch! Arthit Vongviphan! One of these days!"

##

Pharm was very chirpy when he got in the car. "Dad!"

"Hey kiddo" Beam chuckled and pulled the kid to kiss his forehead. "How was your day? Tell me everything! Oh, no! Don't tell me! Tell me when we have our bowls of noodles and ice cream!"

A moment later,

"Okay! Fine! Tell me!" Beam huffed impatiently and Pharm laughed out. That was so his dad. So, he went on, recounting everything, both laughing here and there till a very angry protest was heard from behind as the tiny little thing strapped in the baby seat, puffing his cheeks and blinking cutely at the two.

 So, he went on, recounting everything, both laughing here and there till a very angry protest was heard from behind as the tiny little thing strapped in the baby seat, puffing his cheeks and blinking cutely at the two

"Aww... look at that cap!" Pharm cooed at him and reached back to kiss the baby. 

"Faa faa!!!" Oon held his face in his tiny palms for a moment, staring at him. Well, he didn't see him since dinner a night ago. Pharm went to study for his exam and Oon was trapped by his dada in his crib so he won't go looking for his phi and annoy him since the last time he got his hands on one of Pharm's books, lets just say, he redid their textures and designs and improved the pictures to look cute like his dada. 

Then he woke up the next day to find him gone. Don't tell anyone he missed the stupid phi!

"Humph! Tuu tai!"

"Oh, ouch!" Pharm squeaked when Oon pinched his cheeks so hard and then angrily pulled the cap down on the baby's face.

"You're stupid!" Pharm huffed as he sat back in his seat with his arms folded. 

"Duu! Duu! Tu tai! Phuu! Datyy!!" Oon retorted and Beam laughed.

"What?" Pharm growled.

"He just called you dirty!" Beam guffawed. "Oh my!"

"Huh!" Pharm was outraged. "I'm dirty? You're always spitting and throwing stuff at yourself and refusing to bathe and smelling like milk and dust and poop!"

"Tu tai! Nou waaw waaw!" Oon huffed.

"Oh I don't love you either!" Pharm retorted with a pout and they went on fighting with Pharm not even understanding half the gibberish Oon said.

"Boys" Beam called. "Age difference! Brothers! No fighting or I won't take you for long drive and ice cream! Oon, dada will smack your bum bum if you misbehave with your brother! And Pharm, he's a baby for God's sake! Now both! Shut up!"

Both boys shut their mouths tight, pouting at their dad. Beam huffed in relief. "Good! Now, who wanna listen to some songs?"

Finally having a little peace, Beam turned on the music and the boys soon started dancing and trying to sing along, with Oon managing to make his own alien language lyrics.

Later that night, Beam walked inside his room after being done with all house chores to find both boys in his bed, again. With Pharm sleeping soundly with the baby Oon in his arms, lying comfortably on his chest, curled up like a kitten. He smiled and kissed both their foreheads.

"Love you, babies. Good night"