20

"I'm home!"

"Pharm? In here"

"Dad~ you're home!!" The tiny boy squealed and ran to the living room, putting his bag down nicely on the side table before jumping on the pale man in gray shirt who was currently busy picking up plush toys.

Beam chuckled and hugged the boy, kissing his cheeks in turns. "How is my penguin?" He asked him in a loving tone, squashing his cheeks. "How was the class?"

"Fun!! We just learned how to cut veggies and fruits for garnishing today but we'll cook from tomorrow on!!" The boy chirped. "Ms. Walker was very kind"

"Of course she is. Who won't be? My baby is so so cute and a good good boy" Beam smiled. "Oh, you're happy with your class"

"Yes!!" Pharm squealed. "I love it!"

"Yeah?" The man asked, despite his petite figure, he managed to keep the boy in his grip.

"Yeah!" Pharm giggled happily and wrapped his arms around his dad's neck. "I love you so much dad" he said and Beam smiled.

"My baby, love you too na" Beam said.

"Faa faa!" Came an sad, protesting voice, bringing both their attention to the owner of the tone, the handsome young man in white pants and jacket, over a dull yellow polka dot tee, a pack of snacks in front of him while drool dripped from his mouth.

"Aww" Pharm called while Beam put the boy down so he could run and kneel in front of his baby brother.

"Hello baby, P'Pharm's little cracker. P'Pharm loves loves loves you" Pharm spoke as he wiped the baby's mouth and kissed him all over his cheeks and nose. "P'Pharm and dada love you the most!"

The pouting baby blinked. "Maww wa? Waaw waa vu maww wa?"

Pharm giggled, slowly caressing the baby's cheek. "Yeah... we love you the most..."

The baby made such a cute bunny face. Then he cackled down at his big brother, extending his hand to the boy's face, poking his cheeks lovingly.

"Fa fa?"

"Yeah?" Pharm asked with a curious face while Beam looked down at the two with raised eye brows.

Yeah, yeah, he's over the moon seeing the loving exchange between two brothers, trust him. But... There's just something...

He looked between the two. Oh! Right! Oh, there's no way-

PRAK

"Ouchh!"

"Gihihi tu tai waaw wu!" The baby squealed happily and jumped on the teary big brother he'd just slapped, trying hard to bite and kiss him to no end.

Beam shook his head and went to separate them. The little rascal always went into a frenzy whenever he felt too much love for his dad or brother.

"Okay, okay, that's enough love to last a month. Come here you" he smacked the baby's bum who cackled more, still trying to reach his brother.

"Stay" Beam hissed at him before turning to Pharm. "Come here baby"

Pharm hugged Beam from the side and peaked at the little baby who was actually still in their dad's other arm.

"Hm... look at him, is he a puppy?" he asked and Beam laughed.

"You two rascals. Come on, we were having a serious study session" Beam said dramatically and pulled the boys to sit.

"Yeah? What did Oon study?" Pharm asked and turned to Oon who was looking up at him with twinkly eyes.

"Taa ty" he squealed in excitement.

"Yeah, he studied" Beam told Pharm. "He deserves lots of pink milk from P'Pharm"

"Deyy!! Pim pim!!" Oon clapped.

"Of course, he does! But..." Pharm spoke dramatically. "He needs to tell P'Pharm too, right?"

"Hmm. He does, right?" Beam looked down at the excited baby. "Now, show P'Pharm your eyes"

Oon cackled excitedly and put both his index fingers on his eyes. Pharm laughed and clapped while Beam let out an excited cry, indulging the baby who was so pleased with himself.

"Now, now what should we ask Oon next? Hmm..." Beam pretended to think. "Oh, where is Oon's tiny tiny nosie?"

Oon grinned, showing his bunny teeth and scrunched his nose putting his finger at it and looking up at his phi for appreciation. And he got applause for it.

"Oh, Oon is so so smart" Pharm cooed at him. "Now, show phi your teeth"

"Tae..." Oon blinked. What aloe thing was that? He did not know!! His dada did not teach him!! How stupid Dada was?!!

"Daa da~" he whined to his Dada, pointing at Pharm and complaining.

"Oh, P'Pharm! Don't be stupid na. Oon is a baby! He can't learn everything in just one day!" Beam scolded Pharm. "Huh, you don't know anything"

"Hump... no no no no thy! Tu tai!" Oon blasted his anger too and huffed. Huh, who asks stupid questions like that? Huh?

No one knows anything! Well, except him of course!

"Hmm, now he's angry" Pharm laughed.

"Yeah, he's just mad he didn't know what you asked" Beam laughed and pinched the baby's cheeks. "Oh, why so cute baby?"

Huh? Cute?

Oon looked up to shoot his stupid Dada such a dangerous death glare, Beam suddenly felt the room turning cold.

"Oh... boy..."

"TU TAI!!!"

##

Ta da

So, I've been so down lately, that the last update took me over two weeks to finish.

Yes, the latest chapter of Faking it, took almost two weeks to finish. I've lost my mojo big time.

So, here's another dose of baby Oon. For you readers as well as myself.

Vote and comment.

See ya